This Blinky and Pinky numnuts is still around?

If everyone puts him (and anyone who quotes him) on ignore, it’s almost the same as him not being a member. Granted, the forum looks dumber to anyone looking in from the outside, but it’s almost as good.

I “loose” the ability to read?

Which liberal college or university did you attend? You should surely ask for a refund.

As for book burnings or bans and parading around like violent fascists, you might want to take a look at who currently leads in that area. Nobody else even comes close to liberals.

Eddie - didn’t you watch Beetlejuice?

Well, just speaking only for myself, I prefer not to put people on ignore; I just, you know, ignore them.

I have about 9 people on my ignore list right now, although I believe 2-3 of them have already been banned. What I do not do is put the people who quote them on ignore. That would be foolish.

So let me get this straight:

-Muslims are bad and should be banned from the U.S.

-We (in our putrid bubble) say that’s just not right and it’s not fair to say that.

-Common sense says muslims should be banned and the putrid bubble-ites say it’s a bad thing!

Am I on the same page as you here?

Man, it’s bad enough that Trump is ruining America with incompetence - but his making even the Internet trolls incompetent is going too far!

If only Idle Thoughts had voted, then we’d still have good trolls.

Too bad we can’t send him to Coventry.

The cure for him is to stop responding, even if you don’t put him on ignore. I know it’s hard to resist, but if he got NO replies EVER to his posts, he would go away.

It’s going to be a long 3 months…

Ah, so you are generally aligned with the opinions expressed by the subject of this thread? Good to know.

Setting aside the obvious shittiness of your every thought, may I suggest that you go back to the conservative college you attended and ask for a refund? Unless, of course, using an objective pronoun in the predicate nominative is alternative grammar.

Wow - so perceptive. Is there a Phd for that?

Right - just to make sure to cover the entire ground of stupidity - very thorough.

Uhhhhh the OP is showing you up for the weaksauce troll you are.

WHAT “numerous misconceptions, mischaracterizations and general liberal wrongness” are you whining about?
Oh wait - you got nuthin - right.
“Blinded” by your “intolerant” trolling, you mean?

Reappropriating an assessment that you know was originally levelled at alt right pieces of shit like yourself, blinkyandpinky, failed miserably.

Gee that’s not being a disingenuous shit-swab.

Kinda maybe alt-right sounding for someone claiming not be Republican?

Bad idea if everyone does that. If that becomes a trend, wouldn’t it become license for more alt right POS losers to swarm in here, because they’re not being noticed and appropriately fucking curbstomped?

Or banned?

Cite.

Nope. Please elucidate.

I wouldn’t put it past bli-pi to keep squaking even to an audience of zero - he’ll just delude himself into thinking “ha! ‘trumped’ everyone with my superior reasoning skillzzzz.”

SO WHAT?? So what if you don’t shut him up.

What he’s basically doing is **baiting **y’all to masturbate ON him. Hold that picture in your mind and ask yourself if you want to be a party to his arousal and gratification?? Because that’s exactly what’s going on.

Yeah I get the whole baiting thing - but the more threadshitting that goes on, unredressed, the more it might invite curious alt right newbies here if they see a whole bunch of trollery going on, un-confronted?

Confronting trollery is a waste of time. When has confrontation ever shut a troll up? They want confrontation. They want to be noticed. They want the fuss and bother. They want to pull a thread off-topic. Trollery IGNORED is the way to go. That’s all I got.

Back in the old usenet days on alt.folklore.urban people would sometimes respond to blatent trollery with recipes. It actually increased the signal to noise ratio more than argument, plus, who isn’t interested in a chocolate chip cookie variant?

Did you roll a 5 for your reading score attribute?

Careful, or you’ll get him in here, too. :eek:

Yeah, but Betelgeuse is actually fun.