This Blinky and Pinky numnuts is still around?

blinkypinkystinky is trying on a Colberg-esque personality, where he is playing a part. His part is that of an unhinged right-wing caricature, who is completely disconnected with reality.

He’s not really a troll, more of a Poe’s Law meme. He is trying to see how far he can push the envelope, and still be thought of as a functioning right-winger.

I’m fairly convinced B&P is also socking as Jefferson. That’s why you see in some of my posts the attribution “b/j” for that (those) poster(s).

You “neglect” to mention pinheaded. Why are you protecting pinheads?

Define “functioning”.

I’m sorry, I didn’t see the previous thread. I wasn’t trying to give him double.

He’s just an obvious troll. I mean, maybe he really is also a clueless right wing douche, but he’s obviously trolling here.

[Moderating]
I’ve merged the two Pit Threads about blinky.
[/Moderating]

Can you merge two brain cells together for him?

That requires the presence of two brain cells.

I’ll donate a couple after run a few pints through 'em.

Why exactly can’t we ban Mister Obvious Troll is Obvious?

Seriously, it kind of boggles the mind. “No, it’s okay to be a worthless, annoying troll who brings nothing of value to literally any discussion you’re a part of and derails most discussions with your utter retardation, as long as you do it on a particular part of the forum”. In what possible universe is that a good policy to have?

Obviously, I’m not in favor of banning people for being really stupid conservatives. I’m in favor of banning trolls. And just because a troll is a really stupid conservative is no reason not to ban them.

Seriously, if we get two righteous conservatives to intercede for him, then he doesn’t get turned into a pillar of salt. But then those two guys are obligated to show up in every thread he trolls telling him to shut the fuck up, he’s embarrassing them. You wanna sponsor a conservative troll, then you’re responsible for when your pet troll shits on the carpet.

Well, no single post of his violates any board rules, and none of the positions he’s taken are any more extreme than the positions taken by the current President of the United States. Which doesn’t mean that he’s not a troll, but if I’m going to have to defend my actions in the inevitable ATMB thread, I want a better hook to hang my hat on than, “He was mean to liberals in the Pit.”

But he’s obviously a troll. Being mean to liberals in the pit isn’t a reason to ban him, trolling is.

Are you aware that you’ve posted four times to this thread, and used the word “obvious” six times?

There’s online thesauruses that you don’t even have to pay for, is all I’m saying.

Sure, but the only reason I keep using that word is because it’s obvious. Like, really really obvious.

What you just described is trolling. He’s arguing disingenuously to get a reaction. Pretending to be whatever would rile up the people you are talking to is classic trolling. The lulz are about seeing how long you can get away with it before people notice.

Miller: Do you agree with that?

I wouldn’t’ve pegged you as someone who is unaware that Trump is also a troll.