This Just In...Fox News Channel is bunch of lying fucks

She must have accidentally told the truth while on air, or something.

The poop on the innerwebs is that she’s headed for the White House. Press Secretary is currently vacant.

That would be my guess. She’s 58.

And the “White House Press Secretary” job rumor would seem to be unlikely due to that same fact. Donald likes blondes in their 20s, and Maria is never going to fill that void.

I guess it could happen. Sean Spicer may have been blond, after all, though over 30 when he had the job…

Men in this administration are held to different standards than women. Also, I can’t believe I misspelled principles like that. Ugh.

I think Vance already said she’s not going to be press secretary, but what would he know, seriously.

Someone saying Trump won’t do something is all the reason Trump needs to do it.

Yeah, no one makes the mistake of thinking that JD is in the loop. (He’s too busy dealing with the End Times, anyway.)

If I spent any amount of time with Trump I’d start begging for the End Times too.

Fox told its employees NOT to spread Trump’s CT lies about the 2020 election. This was July.

Bartiromo, asked by the White House why Fox was not ‘covering the story’, not only told the White House about the Fox Corporate directive, but also shared the text (from Fox Senior Management, issuing the directive) with the directive:

Jack-booted thug. She’ll probably get a Cabinet post for this.

Waitaminute! Faux execs tell their talking heads what to say/not say??
I’m flummoxed and flabbergasted!

That site is paywalled, what does the text say?

From the article:

She even shared the text message that relayed the network’s guidance with the White House.

That’s all we get.

Was the network’s guidance “Stop claiming the 2020 election was stolen or we’re gonna get massively sued again!”?

Pretty sure this is a CYA situation after being burned by previous defamation lawsuits.

Per the reporting I’ve seen, yep, though the “massively sued” may be implied.

ETA: Wasn’t she sane at one point in the dim past?

I don’t know if she was ever sane, but she was at least aware that she should just report the financial news. Even Joey Ramone wrote a song about how she reports about the stock market.

Secretary of Perfidy. (I’m amazed there’s not one already in Donald’s Cabinet. Though I suppose they all are that, in one way or another.)

Exactly. In the 1990s and 2000s, when she was on CNBC, she came across as fairly normal; she made a lot of appearances on talk shows. She was nicknamed the “Money Honey” back then, because she was fairly young and attractive, as well as being knowledgeable about business news.

She jumped over to Fox Business in 2013, following Lou Dobbs over there. At some point, apparently around 2017, it does seem like MAGA ate her brain; by 2020, she was all-in on Trump’s election fraud delusions.