This Just In...Fox News Channel is bunch of lying fucks

Agree. However, I remember feeling the same way about Hillary in 2016. The easy path is to remain with a bubble and today’s tech and media seem to ensure these bubbles persist.

He just lies automatically. I don’t even believe he thinks about it. He lies about stuff that doesn’t need covering up, stuff that won’t help him, stuff that there’s no clear reason to lie about. He just says the first self-flattering or other-attacking thing that pops into his head.

Later on, he’ll observe how his words actually went over. If it didn’t work, he’ll pretend he never said it. If it did work, he’ll claim he that he originated it, and double down.

Every time I’ve ever been wrong about Trump, it’s because I didn’t understand what I wrote above. He sinks to new lows of narcissistic depravity so rapidly and fluently that us normies find it hard to believe we’re seeing what we’re seeing, a toddler’s id housed in the persona of an enormously powerful man.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-cypress-college-professor-flips-out-after-student-calls-police-heroes-video/vi-BB1gf36l

I don’t want to accuse FOX of cherry-picking their enemies. but California Cypress College?

I lived in Southern California for 35 years. 5 were a stone’s through from the college. And I had to look it up when I saw this. Because I never fucking heard of it.

Next we’ll check in for more libral nastiness from the Wanda Burton School of Beauty!

Any news from there is just made up.

A pun like that should make you blush.

There is no foundation for that kind of remark. Just gloss over the remark @running_coach made.

I won’t follow your rules. That’s right — I’ve gone rouge.

Well if that isn’t enough to curl your hair …

Everyone is being Ulta punny this morning. What’s happening?

It sephora good cause.

Perhaps it’s time for this thread topic to dye.

For cryin’ out loud people, beehive yourselves.

You guys are going off-topic, we should take this to another thread (giving this one a split end).

My mind’s made up over this. This linguistic make-over is enough to make a face blush. What tangled hair they (Faux) do weave.

If they do start a new topic, I’ll combover and chime in.

Please 'do so.

Don’t wig out about it.

Your repartee smacks of shear brilliance – a solid cut above the rest. I’ve pompadoured your wit since joining this MB. There’s a gentility to your humor where others can come off as barberous, even risking being Osteracized by their peers.

I’m guessing your spirit animal is a taper ?

No subject foils you. You play your part so very well.

You are truly aprons among men.

out

< fencing pose >
Toupeé!

Someone needs to lay off the coiffee after dinner?