Those evil-natured robots, they're programmed to destroy us

Roomba-Maker Unveils Kill-Bot

So much for the Three Laws of Robotics. Now 'scuse me while I try to pull the battery out of my Roomba. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how to build a DIY EMP?

How long before someone develops a virus for those things? Because I want to be far far away when that happens

Read it! Learn it! Live (through) it!

ahh crap man, I let my Old Glory insurance expire too.

Here you go. However, I see problems with their shopping list.

Robots have already started to kill people. (Nine people, in fact.)

It’s hard out here for a robot.

It looks like it will be getting hard out there for people. I wonder if we can get the robots to build the EMP’s for us?

Where’s Yoshimi when we need her?

She is too busy takin’ lotsa vitamins.

But Old Glory covers anyone over the age of 50 against Robot attack, regardless of current health. As you are no doubt aware, Robots are everywhere and when they grab you with those metal claws, you can’t break free… because they’re made of metal, and robots are strong.

WARNING: Persons denying the existence of Robots may be Robots themselves.

Or Magnus

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/magrbt.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus,_Robot_Fighter

This scenario has been in a lot of fiction – Philip K. Dick’s “Second Variety”, Harry Harrison’s “War Against the Robots” – but nobody predicted it would start with housecleaning robots.
Except maybe Chuck Jones.

Or Megas.

There was an episode of the short lived and underwatched Stroker and Hoop that featured the products of a Ronco like company going on a murderous binge.

I actually makes sens this way. To keep a perfectly tidy world, the robots eradicate the humans. I’m sure I have read this somewhere.

iRobot
a subsidiary of
Cyberdyne Systems

Finally! A worthy adversary!

Oh, Astro Boy!

HOW COULD YOU?

You’ll get my Roomba when you pry it from my cold… oh, wait.

Right, if you guys get taken out by your Roombas, it’s your own damned fault for buying the gun mount option. I knew better!