Three most beautifull women in the world

What a fucking bunch of morons. The correct answer as to the three most beautiful women in the world is:

1. my wife

2. your wife

3. that other guy’s wife

Don’t blame me if your wife or SO sees this thread and rips you a new one because you didn’t answer like I did!
Honey, I love you!

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Kate Hudson are the obvious ones. For the third, I’d say Lindsay Lohan will be in about three or four years.

You’re asking for the 3 most beautiful celebrities.

The (true) three most beautiful women in the world are unknowns. My guess is they live in Finland, Denmark, and Iceland and they’d mop the floor with the women mentioned in this thread.*

*I’ve always heard those 3 countries produce major hotties, anyway.

And btw … Pamela? WTF? You know she screwed Tommy Lee, right? That right there is enough to make you wanna shield your eyes when you see her; germ city!

I believe a good percentage of us are eye-witnesses…

1. Ashley Judd

2. Anna Kournikova (So fucking stone me!)

3. Doesn’s matter after the above two.

:smack:

How could I forget…

Monica Bellucci. Gawd damn she is…I mean…Gawd DAMN

I mean, Monica…holy fucking shit, is she hot. She’s not just a specimine of true, natural beauty. She is just HOT. She just exudes sexy out of every magnificent pore. She’s curvy, she’s got lips (on her face, on her face)…those wonderful, bee-stung lips, I swear her frigging lips make me horny, forget about those absolutely perfect gorgeous breasts (which will put me over the edge, so let’s not even go there).

God gawd, why wasn’t she the first woman to flash through my mind? I know! It hurts to think about her, that’s why. She’s painfully desireable. She wins. I don’t care. I’m done. Time for a cold shower.

Eh she’s no Natalie Portman

You’ll get no argument on that.

:: snort ::

In their prime:

Sophia Loren

Elizabeth Taylor

Marilyn Monroe

Whippersnappers.

The OP’s choices don’t make my list by a long shot. I imagine them all being incredible bitches also.

I’d start with Elizabeth Hurley, some Kate Hudson, and maybe a little Beyonce Knowles.
The real answer is actually descibed by Abbie Carmichael, the world’s most gorgeous women are never celebrities. Celebrities are just the most well-known hot chicks, not nearly, or even close to, being the most beautiful women on earth.

If you wanna go there…
Natalie Wood (Sigh, she could have had ME!)
Elizabeth Taylor
Susan Hayward

Whippersnapper yourself!

The Gals:

Helen Hunt
Maria Menounos
Ashley Judd

Catherine Zeta Jones, Sarah Silverman, Elizabeth Hurley, Sarah Blackwood and Drew Barrymore after that, probably in that order.
The Guys:

Chris Noth
Luke Wilson
Alec Baldwin
Also:
-I don’t understand Anna Kournikova’s appeal. She’s just not that good looking.
-Natalie Portman is pretty good looking but there’s something very off-putting about her.
-Pamela Anderson is just gross.

1. Queen Mother

2. Mother Teresa

3. Margaret Thatcher

Babes, one and all.

Dude, your close. Its:

1. My Wife
  2. Her Mother
  3. Her sister (but you aren’t allowed to notice)

In the event of her mother/sister being dead/non-existant, feel free to substitute “Her friend” with the same qualifier as “sister”.

I know you read this. Now go clean the toilet and the kitchen. In reverse order.

Um, yeah. And I wonder why I get neurotic about my looks sometimes.

Best looking bird goed to Sophie Marceau, while best looking bloke would have to be Cary Grant.

Would that be before or after she had her face completely redesigned?

Eh. Doesn’t matter. Before or after, she’s a hag.

They just don’t come any more exquisite than Paulina Porizkova.

1. Elisha Cuthbert

2. Kate Beckinsale

3. Who the hell cares? The first two are all you need. Blonde and brunette, light and dark, vanilla and chocolate…actually, I guess I’m missing a redhead. So, um, Alysson Hannigan. Why not.

Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not (and I’m 27)
Jill Hennessy
Miranda Otto From the LotR.