Time to celebrate SD November birthdays! :)

It’s that time again to celelbrate the monthly birthdays of this board. So post here if your birthday is in November, if you have plans for your November birthday, or if you simply want to wish the November babies a happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVERYONE!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”
This month’s list of honorees:

jackelope
bernse
rubes
LindyHopper
Sassy
velvetjones
Shirley Ujest
featherlou
Kiz
Girlbysea
musicguy
vanilla
Jerrybear
Madame Zelda
Lisa Ann
dwyr
Gazelle
bouv
Purplecrackwhore
evilbeth
Mercutio
Moxmaiden
drewbert
Zette
spooje
Tuckerfan (who happens to share a birthday with my beloved brother)
OldBroad
Ethilrist
BiblioCat
Spit
Polycarp
Stofsky
Obsidian Flutterby
norinew
5 time champ
Obvious Guy
Telecontar Storm
Tequila Mockingbird
SimmingRiddles
Bricker
Monty
Dinsdale
panache
Olentzero
Max The Vool (what the heck is a “vool,” does anyone know?)
Homebrew
Standup Karmic
Bibliovore
SUEpduJour
Canadian Vampyr
Larry Mudd
Fern Forest
AnnaLucretia
Kru-baby

I wish you all a good birthday, followed by a rocking year. :slight_smile: May you have many blessings this year, as well.
Does anyone else find it strange that the October and November birthday threads are both on the first page of MPSIMS as of this moment? Eh well… it’s all good :wink:

F_X

I got mentioned first! Thanks! I must admit that I take an absurd pleasure in commemorating the day when the Earth is in approximately the same position relative to the sun that it occupied when I first drew breath.

November 3 child here; I’ll be 32 Monday.

And by the way, Flami, I think it’s great of you to start these monthly threads; I’m sure there are many more on the boards who, like myself, don’t have anyone other than family (who are in my case far, far away) commemorating their birthdays, and I for one sincerely appreciate it.

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me…

My birthday is coming up soon too -
November 18.

I was born on a cool day, if you use the Australian dating system:
18-11-81

That number is symmetrical whichever way you try and fold it.
It reads the same left to right, right to left, if you put a mirror in the middle vertically or horizontally. grins

I’ll be 22.
Scorpio/Metal Rooster and born on a date with a cool number.

The world should be very scared.

Happy Birthday to all the people in the great month of November.
My birthday is also in November. It’s the 22nd. I’ll be 24.

jackelope: I try to make a point of first mentioning the coolest, sweetest person I know. :slight_smile:

The way you described your birthday made me laugh… thanks, I needed it. :smiley:

phraser: Only a week before my brother… however, his isn’t on a palindromic date. Still, a Scorpio Rooster is pretty awe-inspiring.

Idle Thoughts: I shall definitely remember that date, mark my words. You heard it here first, so don’t be surprised.

F_X

Hey, I don’t doubt it in the least. Just remembering all those listed above is enough proof. :slight_smile:

If you think I keep all that in my head, you’re crazy! :wink: I may seem to remember most things (as my friend Corey said to me last night), but I do need help. (in this case, it’s a blue coiled notebook)

F_X

My birthday is on the 10th, followed by our anniversary on the 11th. We usually combine celebrations. I’ll be 42, celebrating 15 happy years of marriage (yeah, yeah, I know some wise guy will come along and say “and how many unhappy years?”) If you added up all of our “unhappy” days together, I don’t think it would add up to a month, let alone a year!

Happy birthday, all!!

My dear friend calm kiwi celebrates her birthday on the 16th of Nov.

A very very Happy Birthday to her and the rest of the November birthday dopers!

May the coming year bring you more joy that you can wish for and each day be happier than the previous one. :slight_smile:

I will be 20 on Nov.20th.

Hey phraser! We have the same b-day! Well not the same year. You are a year older than I am, but the same day.

It’s still weird thinking I’m almost 21 and in about 2 months (end of December) I’ll be celebrating my baby’s b-day. Wow.

I think I’ve freaked out my Dad this year at least. He’s getting ooooold. I keep teasing him about the Grandpa thing.

31 on the 14th for me. =)

Mine is the 29th.

The 24th is mine.

waves paw
I’ll be 22 on the 25th :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to everyone else!

As is mine…11/24/51

Me too! My dad as well. And my sister’s is the day after. (I’ll be 19, my sister 16, and my dad will be 56) I’ll finally be of legal drinking age in my home province…while I am away at the University of Northern Colorado. I knew there was some reason I wanted to stay near home…

If you were born at 1:42pm, that would be odd. :slight_smile:

I’m 30 today. :throws small handful of confeitti, takes a nap:

Black Lizard was born 11/11/82 some time in the morning.