Time to celebrate SDMB November birthdays!

Gettin’ your party started right? :stuck_out_tongue:
Gimme that!

Happy early Day Day to you! :slight_smile:

It’s eleven o’clock, and I am on the other side of the date line. I wasn’t just preemptively celebrating! :slight_smile:

cityboy916 and Citygirl852… hmmm… thinks :wink:

Here’s another song for Citygirl852, even though I’m sure she’ll have no idea how to sing along to it. :smiley:
Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

Ilsa_Lund: A little drunk, are we? :wink: Heh heh… it’s all right. :smiley:

Nah, it’s eleven A.M. I just need to perview.

Eh, it’s been suggested once already.

Dang young uns complaining about growing older.

Have you stopped to consider the alternative?

53 on the 24th with many yet to come.

Thanks, cityboy! Even if I have reached the age where I’ve started counting backwards; pretty soon I’ll be younger than my kids, I hope. :wink:

Today I am the big 27.

We celebrated the day before, at this awesome restaurant in Downtown LA called Asian Noodles, on Spring St. and Cesar Chavez. They specialize in Filipino food, so I ended up ordering for the group. Fortunately we had just enough for everybody.

So begins another year. Bring it ON!

:slight_smile: Happy Birthday, Elenia28! :slight_smile:

Why thank, you dear! It’s also **Noone Special’s ** Happy day today.

I turned 28 on November 27th. :slight_smile:

Well, Happy Birthday, Noone Special and happy belated day day to you, cbawlmer! :slight_smile:

Hahaha! All right then… :smiley:

Asian Noodles, eh? Haha, that reminds me of this computer shop we have here… it’s called Generic Computer. :wink:

:dubious: