Time to celebrate SDMB November birthdays!

:rolleyes: Crap, try 40 on for size. I can’t believe I’m gonna be freaking forty years old. Someone pass me the Geritol.

I´m turning 25 on the 28th; as a self present I think I´ll quit one of my jobs. :cool:

I don’t know how I ended up on that list, but thanks. :smiley:

37 on the 22nd…

geez :frowning:

I’m doing OK, Noone Special. And no, I don’t think 29 is old by any means…it’s still just sort of :confused:

And thank you to everyone for the good wishes! I see I’ll be closing the month out, with Noone Special, on the 30th.

Do you know Winston Churchill was born on the 30th of Nov?

Actually, I did. I’m a lot like him, too: Red-headed, extremely hot-tempered at times, short, and ugly as sin :stuck_out_tongue:
Unfortunately, I am missing some of his better qualities… :frowning:

We should have a virtual party together :slight_smile:

I love parties!

OK, you’ve got yourself a date! (well, we both have a date - the nice bit is that it’s the same one).

'Course, we still have to figure out what to do about the 7 pesky time zones and 3000 miles in between…

Thanks for the b’day wishes, cityboy916. I’ll be 28 on the 30th. Hope everyone else has (or had) a good one!

By the way, it’s lightingtool, not lightningtool. Don’t worry, happens all the time.

Yay for November birthdays! Thanks cityboy916~

I’ll be 29 oy!!! on the 28th. I swear, I need to stop having these things!

Apologies to lightingtool and Elenia28 for screwing up. :o :smack:

bouv: you either must have told me your birthday at some point, or posted it here on this forum. I’m going with the latter. :smiley:

I feel compelled to say I’m not bothered by it. It just doesn’t feel right. Like how 2004 doesn’t feel like a year but a number. Now 1994, that’s a year.
Of course living with a 90 year old person helps to feel not so old anymore.

Well, mine passed already, but it was on the 16th. Somebody sing to me!!

The partying shall commence on Friday.

Haaaaapy birthday to youuuuuuuu…
Haaaaapy birthday dear Citygirl

Hey look at that, a friend of mine is on Friday.

:smiley: Feelin all warm and fuzzy now.

:wink:

You two are so cute I want to make you into bobble head dolls and keep you on my dash. :wink:
She’s not a member of the boards (I hope! :eek: ) but; Happy Birthday, Mom! :smiley:

Sorry for checking in late. Wishing you all a good day, a good year and a good life.

Happy birthday to me, hayppy brithday to me,
Happy birthday to me on the other side of the international date-line,
Happy birthday to me.

Perhaps I should have stayed out of the liquor cabinet so early in the morning. :smack: :smiley: