Time to relax

I think you and I are in much the same boat right now, Flyp. I have plenty of people who I know would do me at the drop of a hat, but noooo, I have to chase like an idiot after someone I have maybe a five percent chance of getting. Yet he flirts with me constantly, because it’s just so fun. I have no idea what sort of signals I’m supposed to be getting, and it’s just awful.

Hence the masturbation. It’s just so much damned easier than fending off assholes in my desperate and never-ending search for a nice guy who actually wants to see me naked.

sigh

• Play loud music on my superb Rotel stereo;

• Internet;

• Games like TombRaider, Toca2, Need for Speed;

• Drink beer;

• Watch sports;

• Have sex;

• Go out for dinner.

Oh, I’m male. Or could you tell ?

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I bake bread. Depending on my mood I either knead it or punch it. On really bad days, I kick it around the kitchen. Those loaves are given to the crazy neighbors.

A little bit of pot, a little bit of beer, and a lot of my kids. As stressful as a 4 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old can be, it just makes my day to read and horse around with my little girls. Gives me some faith in this otherwise cold world.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

< raises hand > Yeah, I should have mentioned sex. Sorry, I was having a shy moment. I’l try not ot let that happen again.

When I was a kid, I’d relax by banging the back of my head against the wall. Drove my mom apeshit. Hmmm…maybe that explains my chronic misspellings…

Overall, banging head is better stress relief than head banging (rimshot).

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.