Tiny anomalies/artifacts found on the ground in Apollo photos

You need to study the photos, as others are doing. None of your debunking will make these discrepancies disappear.

They are real. These anomalies don’t disappear no matter what you do.
I am not about to respond to every piece of crap debunking here. You people will have to learn to accept reality in your own way. I suggest you bookmark the site, and keep abreast of the updates, and keep brushing up on your double talk and lines of BS. You can’t make serious discrepancies in official Apollo photos disappear with BS. In fact, you can’t make them disappear at all.

There sure are a lot of people here deathly afraid of the truth.

I’m not suprised, nor does it make any difference. You can say whatever you want about me, and I will continue posting this very strong evidence of an Apollo fake, or at the very least a big Apollo lie. There is no in between.

Your days of thwarting the truth about the Apollo missions are over. The truth is out of the bag and it’s not going to get back in.

:slight_smile:

Seethruart

Okay, I’m perfectly sober right now, and I don’t see anything at all. Hold on just a minute…

Okay, I have now successfully replaced the intoxication apparatus and am now perusing the photographs… Wait! What got out of the bag? Oh, the truth. Cool. I thought you were talking about something else.

Aha! I am thoroughly convinced. Look at this photo. Hmmm. Some unknown force is preventing me from directly linking to the photograph. Suspicious. It is the one in the first collection on the left, second thumbnail from the bottom, entitled “triangular eye with pupil.” It is a negative image.

In the lower lefthand corner, you can clearly see a large rock outcropping with the letters “NL” enscribed on it. I think we can infer from this that the aliens have low self-esteem, because nobody can be a die-hard fan of the National League and not get depressed by the Yankees.

Now, let’s take a look at this one, entitled “round structure.” Our friend Seethruart tells us,

Yes there is. Amazing. I have seen other photographs of this curious object before, in fact. It is a highly sophisticated device designed to travel over the lunar surface. Simply amazing.

Well, I’m covinced. These photographs show conclusive evidence of intelligent life on the moon. I’m also happy to report that I have discovered a half-eaten pepperoni pizza in my refrigerator.

Seethruart: If what you say is true, NASA has spent quite a bit of money and time on convincing the public that men did walk on the moon. Pray do tell, why would they do this?

There sure are a lot of people here deathly bored of delusional conspiracy theorists acting self-righteous.

Seethruart, you are quite scary. Please don’t harm the little people living at the foot of your garden hose. They are not here to steal your nasal passages, no matter what that mean government mind probe suggests. Now be a nice little cum-bubble and float away.

I have been slated in the past as a “conspiracy wacko” and I don’t necessarily agree but after having taking entire classes dedicated to conspiracies and media misinformation at The Evergreen State College I tend to examine conspiracy theories more closely than the average Joe. I think the link posted in the OP is a load of ca ca. I couldn’t see any of the purported objects, and I even put on my glasses to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

Even though I just ate Mexican food, I just regurgited a small amount of food into my mouth…hmmm…I conclude that it must be the result of reading the OP.

SeethruBS,

I note that you’ve taken to editing dissenting opinions from your guestbook. Also, how about a fact-based refutation of Chas E’s points. Yes, I know you don’t have one, but it would be fun to watch you flounder.

I told you this guy was a fucking parody… of a thinkng human being.

Sir Rhosis

Funny you should say that. I collect Apollo photos, I have high resolution photographic prints from every lunar mission, I bought them straight from NASA as soon as they were released. I’ve also examined 35mm slides under a microscope, from an assortment of photos from the missions. I am also expert in Hasselblad cameras, I owned the same camera and lenses that were used by the astronauts. Somehow I doubt that you can say the same, all you can do is create faked photos from stuff you found on NASA’s website. I guarantee you that the Apollo photos are precisely what they claim to be, photographs taken on the surface of the Moon.

Umm… because you CAN’T? Because we’ve nailed your ass to a tree with brutal facts? I especially loved that bit about how your suspicious “anomaly” turned out to be the Lunar Rover.

Let me clue you in to reality. I saw the orbiting Apollo spacecraft with my own eyes. I went to my local university’s space center (they were a major contractor for NASA) and saw them processing live data coming from the Apollo missions, and listened to the live voice feeds coming through a dish pointed into deep space, straight at the capsule. And most conclusively, I’ve attended seminars at my local astronomical observatory where they demonstrated beaming a laser at the Lunar Laser Reflector and how to measure the return signal. Yes, we really did go to the moon and put stuff up there.

Continue?!? Let me know when you START posting real evidence instead of your faked photo crap. You’re not even a very good faker, I’ve seen much better fakes than yours.

Quoted from the site…(Third picture down)

Need I say more?

As I was squinting to see the “wingless shuttle” in the first group of photos, I was thinking how much this was like trying to find shapes in the clouds. I was amused to find that the same site does indeed have a section on mysterious shapes in the clouds.

Staring at the “Art in the Dirt” photo, I was never able to make out the “two females”, but I was able to make out mysterious shapes of my own. For example, in the upper left corner there appears to be a descending flight of stairs. It just demonstrates the minds ability to find patterns and to fill in missing information.

To Seethruart, since it is your goal to expose the “Apollo fake”, are you saying that NASA engineers carefully constructed miniature cities, wingless shuttles, and giant eyes to somehow fool us into believing that the moon landings were fake? Does that really make sense to you?

A small amount of Googling yielded links to other conspiracy nut boards, where he isn’t even taken seriously by other conspiracy nuts who are desperate to believe even fakes. But since it is against SDMB rules to drag in disputes from other boards, I will not cite the web page here, if you’re really interested, you can find it yourself.

BUT… I will cite this page:

http://swampgas.50megs.com/see/

which debunks one of seethrufaker’s claims. It clearly shows how easy it is to debunk his crap, even without access to original negatives. It also shows the futility of debunking his stupid fakes, because he STILL maintains it’s an “anomaly.” It would be just as easy to debunk every single one of his claims, and just as futile.

Aah. I geddit. You have to know how to interpret the photos. Strange, that sounds familiar…

Seriously. Even with the enhanced, inverted, cropped, inside-out sideways on a Tuesday pictures, all I’m seeing is dirt and a bunch of rocks. The tiles on the floor of the bathroom in the house I grew up in had more meaningful patterns than this. Do I need new eyeglasses or something?

Seethruart, why do you keep misspelling appear? There is no dis prefix, so let’s clear that right up.

Seriously, though… I spent a good deal of time perusing your photos and descriptions, and I just have two questions:
[ul] [li] What type of whacked-out, extra-strength psychotropic substances are you taking?[/li][li] Do you have any left over? Because it’s the weekend and I would like to see the little green men on the moon with you.[/li][/ul]

It seems to me that this thread is simply a way for Seethrough-arse to get hits on his homepage, which has advertising banners. He seems to have opened the thread as pretty much his first post on the boards.

By the way, I have just discovered a group of moles on my forearm that resembles the constellation Orion. It’s not an exact match, but it’s closer than TransparentFakery’s “triangles” etc.

Except what YOU need to explain is… why are they there? What placed the “shuttle” there? What placed the “tower on a mound” there? What, pray tell, do these anomalies indicate?

If you respond with “It indicates that the Moon landings were hoaxed”, you’d better be prepared to say WHY. More to the point, you better explain why it’s conceivable that these “shapes” appear in Earth-dirt, but not Moon-dirt.

Furthermore, I would say that you watch too much Star Trek (your fetish with “shuttles” are painfully obvious). Additionally, I think you should familiarize yourself with the works of Bev Doolittle.

Here now, ** SPOOFE**, let’
s not make fun of Star Trek watchers…

Seriously, it doesn’t look like anything to me. I’m guessing this is another one of those cases where you “Hear hoofbeats and think Zebras”.
Either that, or you have airbrushed crap on and tried to pass it off as legit, like ** Chas. E. ** said.

I think someone’s been staring at this site for too long.

Don’t be so quick to dismiss this …

I seem to recall O.J. Simpson running from the government after one of these “missions.”

With James Brolin. In a white Ford Bronco. I think.

Despite the… levity of my earlier post, I did point out that the guy also mistook the rover’s main dish as a part of the “round structure” mentioned above.

Seethruart, you are walking the fine line between fun and the unacceptable. I appreciate the work you have done and your efforts to provoke people’s thoughts, but your work has some serious flaws.

First of all, you have to have a premise, here. What in the Sam Hill is it? Are you claiming the photos are faked and that bored forgers have inserted hidden clues to tip off the ultra-observant? Are you claiming that aliens were quietly observing the landings? Are you claiming that the moon is a mysterious, surreal place that sprouts eyes and Picasso paintings simply for its own amusement? Clarify your thoughts, please.

Second, in less than ten minutes of less-than cogent analysis, I pointed out a glaring error in your observation. What do you have to say to that, and why should I waste one more minute with you and your site?

Third, you are doing the classic lithium-free dance of denial in the face of expertise when you fail to address Chas.E’s opinion–an opinion most of us are more willing to accept than yours.

Get your shit straight, or get the hell out of here. We enjoy our wackos and lunatics, otherwise I wouldn’t still be here. We’ll welcome your contribution if you can stay within the realm of logic and politeness. If not, the countdown has already begun, buddy. I’ve seen it a dozen times before, and you’re no different.