Tiny spray paint tool

In a movie I saw an artist using a tiny spray paint gadget. It looked like a serious house painters tool with a nozzle and a paint reservoir and a tube to a compressed air source but the thing was tiny. The reservoir was maybe 25-50 ml. It would paint a swath as narrow as a felt point pen. What would I search for to find one on-line?