To the coozewad at the hospital

Yeah. Nobody would steal a stranger’s possessions because of their sentimental value, and I always thought the wedding bands men wore were really not valuable compared to the diamond engagement rings women get. I thought they were just symbolic. (Kind tells ya what I know about marriage from a male perspective, huh?)

I wasn’t aware corpses even had shoes or underwear put on them. When my grandmother died (1st funeral that I was ever involved in the planning of) we didn’t bring shoes in. I’ve never even been to a funeral where the bottom half of the casket was even open. Of course if the family provided it the home absolutely, without exception, should have put them on the corpse.

I got a slip (panties, bra, and hose) out to go with the dress for my mother, there is no way that dress should have been worn ever without a slip.

:smack: I forgot that some women’s clothing require undergarments to be worn under them. My grandmother did wear a slip. Aren’t all clothes slit in the back to make it easier to dress the corpse?

I don’t know, and I don’t really want to ponder it. :frowning:

I’d definitely give the hospital some shit over it. It can’t replace the ring, but it might make you feel better. The nerve…