Tom Cruse

Tom Cruise is far and away the biggest moron in Hollywood. I’ve felt for a long time that he was losin’ it, but I guess he’s completely lost it at this point. I’m sure Scientology has turned more than a few good men into raging loonies, and we should stand firm in our refusal to consider it a valid religion. They claim to be healing our souls, but it’s obvious they’re only interested in the color of our money.

Dude doesn’t need vitamins. He needs to have a cocktail and chill out.

Tom, Tom Tom-Tom, you’re manic.

I like how he’s done so much research, but doesn’t know the difference between an anti-psychotic and an anti-depressant.

I read somewhere that Katie Holmes wasn’t asked to do the sequel to Batman Begins b/c all this Tom Cruise crap has taken too much attention away from the promotion of the movie. Now, I thought she was getting involved with TC so that it would bolster her career, but that doesn’t seem to be true now. The whole thing is so weird and so public, I don’t get it. Not that I spend a lot of time thinking about it, but a cursory look offers little insight. Maybe TC has finally gone off the deep end and is taking poor little Katie Holmes with him…

I don’t think the ever intended her to be in the sequel. The usually change the ‘girlfriend’ role in those movies anyway. Kim Bassinger wasn’t in Batman Returns. Oh yeah, she sucked too. Personally I think Holmes was the only miss-cast person in Batman Begins. She just looks way too young to be an assistant DA.

Oh I dunno… if Dave Grohl wasn’t so innately discreet, I daresay he’d be spilling some seriously embarassing beans about Courtney Love.

Spielberg’s but a tad taller than he is and George Lucas is smaller than both… and they are Hollywood. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the random comment. A nerve gets hit whenever I see the short comment seeing as I’m the same f-n’ height as he is (it doesn’t have to be the rage nerve that gets ticked off, it can be the random commenter nerve, like, duh). :smiley:

Heh…apparently the new style craze is a t-shirt with “FREE KATIE” on it. I like.

It should read “De-program Katie”.

You can get your very own “Free Katie” T-shirt (or thong :D) right here.

From the site: