[QUOTE=FriarTed]
To be fair, didn’t I do it in GD after badchad’s “Christ-c***” comment?
[/QUOTE]
Yep- here it is in GD- actually in response to another badchad comment which was as much as personal attack on me as mine was to him…
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=7775686&postcount=69
09-14-2006, 08:32 AM #69
FriarTed
Charter Member Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 4,855
Location: SE Indiana USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by badchad
So basically, you don’t think we should take Jesus’ word for it.
If this were true, you’d be threatening us all with hell then, wouldn’t you. Christ did live as that, did he not?
I find anyone that worships such an selfish, anti-social, genocidal god a bit reprehensible, so I guess that makes us even.
You know, there comes a time when even Hopeful Universalist C’tians such as myself who hope & believe that the Lake of Fire is the Purifying Presence of God
do relish the thought that some hate-filled unbelievers will be peeing all over themselves & crying like little girls with skinned knees as they stand before Yahweh/Jesus for their Judgement.