Tony Snow. Good guy or douchebag?

Why shouldn’t I hate someone who deserves it ? And working as a paid liar for this White House is enough to deserve hate.

. You walked into a debate that started out with an insult in the title. What were you thinking? This was an invitation to a pile-on. If you need something constructive to do then watch the paint channel.

I think the reason most people dislike Mr. Snow is his past with Fox News. There is a good reason to hate him based on that career. Most Democrats don’t go to bed with a hatred of Marlin Fitzwater.

Tony Snow was a douchebag long before he went to work for Bush. That was why he got the job. That was why he was willing to take the job. None of which has anything to do with his decision to quit now.

I guess there’s not a lot of love for the douche around these parts.

Love the douche. Hate the douchebag.

Can I vote “High-Priced Whore” instead?

I don’t hate the douchebag. In fact, I feel quite badly that the douchebag has cancer. But I did hate how the douchebag would respond to so many straightforward questions with patently ridiculous, intelligent-insulting responses. That’s why, though I don’t hate the douchebag, it was the hateful way he defended this administration and its numerous falsehoods that allow me to call him a douchebag with a clear conscience.

Douchebag. Anyone who would be a boss-pleasing and “effective” White House press secretary during this Administration, with all of its wrongdoing and lies to the American people, is gonna be a douchebag.

That said, he’s dresses well and I’m sorry he’s got cancer.

I have fond memories of him. He was such a pathetic loser of a douche, working so long in douchebag Jim Brady’s shadow, you couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for him.

Snow, on the other hand, glories in his douchebagitude. But he has been entertaining.

In the interest of balance, while my daughter is still crushing on George Stephanopoulos, I still think he’s a douche. As others have said, it’s a job requirement.

Helped much more evil pervade our world than any real, physical douchebag ever did. Therefore, an unfortunate discredit to and a slur on the real douchebags.