Topic Ban is Unfair and Unjustified

Parasitism is the more accurate term.

Obvious baiting knowing I can’t respond is poor form. But you all do you all.

What would that make someone from here who just lurks there to feed their own snark here, a parasite’s-parasite?

Naah,* this board *benefits by having a place to blow off steam about things here. It’s less needed now that the Dark Cuntless Days are over, but it’s still a nice safety valve, I think - especially while the “no pitting mods” rule still exists. Symbiosis is accurate.

I don’t see how it would require any talking about misogyny by you to respond to that comment, so I don’t see how it’s baiting.

Unless you mean you can’t respond civilly in ATMB, in which case, there’s a handy thread for that.

…my understanding of topic bans (and mods please feel free to correct me) but people aren’t allowed to bait you into a discussion when you don’t have a right-of-reply. Can the mods clear that up?

What in the hell are you talking about? I’m not going to be baited by kambuckta’s non factual representation of posts I can’t talk about because other people responded poorly to these non factual representations. Which is precisely what I predicted would happen. Speech or posts are falsely labeled a dishonest mob howls in faux outrage and then sanctions are imposed. Hecklers Veto but without the threat of violence. Very insidious and very clever. Hat’s off to you all.

What are you talking about?* I’m* the one you accused of baiting you, not kumbuckta. And my post was about your faux-martyrdom. How would that be baiting?

Dammit Dibble, the cross thing you wrote was in response to my response to kambuckta. That is a derailment!

It’s late. I got to get some sleep. I’m already sad with the statement that I’m not retro snark worthy.

:(:(:frowning:

Still doesn’t make my pointing out your poor attempt at assuming the mantle of victimhood is “baiting”.

I don’t think a poster who’s only been here 3 years qualifies as retro-anything, here or elsewhere.

Nope. That would result in a warning, and ye ain’t worth it.

I’m closing this. You are you just intentionally antagonizing each other and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop it.