Train crushes railway sex couple

…in south africa
:frowning:

Seems to me it occurred just in time to stop them sharing their Suicidal Stupidity genes. It’s not like the train snuck up on them.

On the one hand, I do have to say that having sex on a railway is rather stupid, and it’s hard to feel sorry for the couple. On the other hand, I’m rather impressed that they were apparently so engrossed that they failed to notice the train. That’s some good sex, right there.

Paging the Darwin Awards

I’ve heard of running a train before, but this is ridiculous.

‘Why didn’t you get off the tracks?’

‘Well, he was coming, and I was coming, and he was the the only one who had brakes!’

You beat to it!

kicks dirt

“Oh baby, you’re making the earth move!”

“Honey, whenever we do this, I hear bells ringing!”

Impossible to top, I’d say.

Whoo! Whoo!

Oh, I think we all saw this comin’ years back when they got rid of cowcatchers. Sometimes it takes an accident before management sees the wisdom of installing a umm… fuckbucket.

This is why we don’t ga-do it in the road.

The train did.

If all of life’s moments (or at least the Darwin moments) had a soundtrack, this one’d have either “Good Vibrations” or “Love Train”.

Aw, screw it. How often do the O’Jays get cited as a pop culture reference anymore? “Love Train”.

…Don’t you know that it’s time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Well, well
People all over the world (you don’t need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train (don’t need no ticket, come on)…

Fixed that for ya,** Spiff**. :smiley:

I don’t know why, but this line cracked me up:

I feel bad for the driver and any emergency personnel who may have been traumatized.

Other than that, unless the woman wa being raped and unable to get free, I don’t care.