Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Team, I just want to give @D_Anconia a shout out for his excellent assist in proving one of the themes from my latest OP, The Journey, about the evolution of my political thinking.

The OP was way too long (I originally wrote it for my Substack and it clocked in at over 5,000 words), so I broke it into multiple posts which, I assumed, would make it easier for the reader than a mere 5k WALL O’ TEXT would be.

In the third post, I make the following observation:

Well, guess what happened? :smiley:

Somebody had to, you know, whine

Now, let’s be frank. D’anconia doesn’t give a fuck about the SDMB. He doesn’t pay, he doesn’t promote, he’s just a user. He is so ignorant of the way this board functions that he asks the GUY WHO RUNS DISCOUSE to make a moderating decision. And he didn’t care, not really, that a thread was started by the OP breaking up 5k of words into separate posts.

Naw, he just wanted to be a whiny-assed bitch. Tragically, this teenaged, passive-aggressive shit was so blatantly transparent that even What Exit took pity on him in their response:

And, one last thing. D’anconia: you’re a coward. Fucking address me personally, especially when you have a complaint about me. Capice? Think your rugged individualistic conservative self can handle some direct conflict? You just fuckin’ fled to a safe space to whine like a 5 year-old instead of responding to the thread. And you constantly do this with me, probably the only person on this Board who realizes what a disservice you are doing to your namesake, Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d’Anconia. (A tertiary character in Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged.)

So, if you’re going to ignore my words, that’s fine. Be a man for once and just ignore my presence as well. Or talk to me.

This? This is embarrassing. But it goes exactly to the point in my thread, so thank you as well.