Trolls R Us Resurrections

I have had so much to say that I don’t even read his posts anymore. My conclusion at the time was split between “stupid” and “trolling”, so I guess I missed out on the “evil” strain of thought.

As for the thread in question, I figured it wouldn’t last long just going by the title. But I never guessed it was Whack-a-Mole that started it. Just goes to show how some books can be judged by their covers, I suppose.

ETA: Although, the more I think on it, I do believe I briefly lifted my ignore listing of him, only to reinstate it after an alt-history-themed thread about the Battle of Midway, at which point I put him on ignore again and have never looked back because he is a negative-value poster who actually manages to get other posters pissed off at each other, in addition to himself, for the whack-a-mole (game) style of arguments he puts forward (he just keeps cycling through three or four, insisting that even if one isn’t correct this other argument must be, as if they haven’t each been soundly refuted). After 20 years, it’s time for people to realize the game isn’t going to change, an it isn’t going to end anytime soon, so you might as well just cut your losses and walk.