Trump makes major announcement December 15. What is it? {Just digital trading cards of Trump}

That was awesome! Thank you!

Not much to add to the speculation. It’ll be him trailing a new plan for him to get more media adulation and more donated money.

There is some small but non-zero chance it’ll be related somehow to what Musk is up over at Twitter.

This is exactly what I thought today when I heard that a major award, I mean announcement, was coming tomorrow. But I thought that it would be the MAGA Party.

Ahh, I wish I could say I miss the days of Trump’s “major” announcements. Major this, major that. Everything was always Major. What a dicknozzle.

Next week is infrastructure week!

I’ve heard two pieces of genuine speculation.

1. He’s going to do something with Twitter to save it. What that something might be could be anything from trying to buy it away from Elon Musk, right down to reposting all his Truth Social posts on Twitter.

2. Having read the Constitution to figure out which parts he can suspend, he will announce he will accept the position of Speaker of the House, thereby giving him an actual platform to run for President. He won’t be elected Speaker, of course, but he will screw Kevin McCarthy’s ccareer once and for all.

His crack team finally came back from Hawaii with information you won’t believe.

He’s probably right about that. At least about the “not believe” part.

This is sort of what I was thinking. He’s going to announce that he is throwing his hat in the ring for that position and he’ll probably claim he even has the votes already.

Ely Cologne bought Twitter for $44 billion. At best, Donald Trump’s net worth is $3.2 billion.

It will probably be a major nothingberger.

He’s going to renounce his American citizenship and take up residence in Russia. Or that Herschel Walker will be his running mate.

Both of those options are excellent news. As either one means he won’t be President in 2024.

“Florida Man makes announcement- see page 42”.

Here’s a superhero theme song for him!

What makes you think Trump will use his own money to buy Twitter?

The way I see it working is that he makes Eric and Don Jr run around gathering all the bugs and lizards they can find so that they can be irradiated and after they bite him, Trump will have “all the powers”.

So they spend an hour and get some worms, spiders, geckos, whatever, collected in a mayonnaise jar. And they dump the whole thing in a microwave oven and set it for 5 minutes, but after a short time all the critters explode one by one, then the oven catches on fire. In a panic, Eric unplugs it and they run with it and throw it outside until “someone” deals with it.

When daddy asks they tell him ANTIFA sabotaged them. Expect a nonsensical rant on Twuth soon.

Look! Down in the swamp! It’s a turd! It’s a stain! It’s Orangeman!!
Yes, it’s Orangeman, strange visitor from an alternate factverse with ethics and intelligence far below those of normal men. Orangeman, who can change the course of mighty windstorms, wielding a Sharpie in his tiny hands. And who, disguised as Donald Trump, ill-mannered manager for a major metropolitan real estate scam, shrieks a never-ending babble of lies, nonsense, and the fascistic way!

He probably had a 1-5% chance in 2016 and it happened. This time? He has like a 0.1% chance at ever being president again. Maybe less.

Methinks the jury is still out on that question.

The VP pick and running for Speaker seem to be the two most popular options so far, and I now see “Sue the government” and “Flee the country” coming up as well.

As neat as “Flee the country” might be, that seems far-fetched (unless the announcement is his cover story, of course). Suing the government wouldn’t be anything new, either, but might be something he could grandstand on.

Here’s a Twitter poll with these options, which is also my source: