Trump makes major announcement December 15. What is it? {Just digital trading cards of Trump}

There’s one possibility I shudder to think about- he’ll produce a self-pardon that was notarized before he left office.

I hope he doesn’t pull a Budd Dwyer. He can’t get off that easy.

No chance. He’d see that as being a “loser”.

Sure, and I can write a pardon on a napkin for myself. It’ll be just as meaningful.

You can’t write a pardon before you commit the crime. He could have potentially pardoned himself for Jan 6 (which is debatable, many legal scholars don’t think POTUS can self-pardon) but no pardon can be written for anyone preemptively. And the document espionage happened after he was no longer POTUS.

He’s been working on convincing the few ultra far right Republicans in the House to support McCarthy for speaker. I’m betting it has something to do with that. He’s going to announce he supports McCarthy to put pressure on Andy Biggs and the few other holdouts.

The NYT is apparently ignoring this news.

The news that there might be news tomorrow? Seems ignorable enough to me.

Reminds me of Wimpy Twumpy wanting a hamberder today that he promises he’ll pay for next Tuesday. Again.

I read not too long ago that he hasn’t left Florida (and maybe Mar-a-Lago) since announcing his candidacy. Is this still true?

If so, I speculate that’s related to this announcement tomorrow, as in maybe he’s dropping his campaign for health reasons or something like that.

It’s traditional to retire so as to spend more time with the family. As much as I detest the whole lot of them, I wouldn’t wish full-time shitgibbon on anyone.

Nah. That’s loser talk. He’s Superman. He doesn’t have health reasons.

He should not settle for that. He should try to out-do that. Bigger, louder… messier.

:clap:t4: Bravo! :clap:t4:

Those investigators he sent to Hawaii ten years ago finally called him back?

You know, I wanted to see where that quote came from so I Googled it. And I found Steve posting it on other web sites over the past couple of years. :rofl:

Yes, well done. :+1:

How eerily close you are to reality.

Just hoping he throws his hat in the Speaker ring. The GOP House looks to be a complete shitshow with Kevin McCarthy at the helm, with Trump running the show, it will be an utter, and very, very, public, disaster.

3rd party is good too.

In the end, it will be something lame and forgotten by Sunday. If it takes that long.

More likely Twitter is buying the cash-strapped TruthSocial in an effort to drag more rubes and advertisers onto Twitter and complete the transition to the new FreeRepublic. Donald will get to be Extremely Executive Director In Charge of Awesomeness and Also Extra Scoops of Ice Cream.

Would love it if prosecute had to sell $3.6 billion of Tesla so he could buy Twuth Swocial.

It’s “so prosecute could buy Twuth Swocial”. Respect faucis pronouns, consarnit!

Dammit. Did not mean to misgender prosecute. Please don’t report me!