Trump's health

This. We don’t have his tax records and we don’t have any real medical records. Apply Trump’s razor: assume the stupidest explanation consistent with the available facts. Trump is probably on stimulants (diet pills) which partly explains his erratic behavior. He probably has undisclosed medical conditions. He is after all 70 years old.

To review, here’s the first paragraph of the Onionesque medical letter. [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] I have been the personal physician of Mr. Donald J Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr. Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr. Trump has had no significant medical problems. Mr Trump has had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually his blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent. [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] Only positive results to lab tests? Sounds like a bad thing, technically. Astonishingly excellent? Real physicians don’t write that way. Daily Beast: “Donald Trump’s doctor released a medical report so silly that when we asked the American Medical Association about its language, their spokesman started to laugh.”
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Health_Record.pdf