Trump's Possible Crimes

I’ll ask you also, then. Do you believe that commentators such as Rachel Maddow never use phony arguments, quote things out of context, and use other dishonest tactics? In any case, I replied to songsearch to agree with him that unfounded character assassinations take place all the time, and the left is not immune from doing so. I truly did not intend nor want to get into a whole discussion of it, and hijack this thread. I have nothing more to say, unless someone wants to start a thread on that.

Okay, back to the topic at hand: Trump’s possible crimes. Excellent. Surely he bragged about it, and perfectly illustrates his sick mindset. Such irrefutable evidence has not yet been given as far as what the IRS may or may not be investigating, which to answer once again*, I hope will happen.

*Intended for k9bfriender, since he asked again.

On brand.

nm, will stick to topic at hand…will stick to topic at hand…will stick…

I think that fleecing senior citizens and the vulnerable unemployed out of their life savings is worse, and I wish he’d been criminally charged.
But his victims probably just wanted their money back, and were glad to see him settle the lawsuits.

I’m aware that there are still some people out there, maybe even on this board, that still think that Trump has some shred of credibility, and these people may have believed that Trump University was just a branding deal and poor Mr. Trump was a patsy.

Please understand that Trump University was Donald Trump’s own venture, and Donald Trump was the recipient of 90% of the profits.

And for those people that still think Trump is credible, let me remind you again about Trump pee vitamins. Trump found people dumb enough to send him a bottle of pee and $140 bucks in exchange for a bottle of vitamins. Allegedly, the pee was used to determine what color vitamins you needed - but knowing what we know about Trump and science, it’s possible he just looked at each piss bottle and used his 4D chess master intuition to figure out which vitamins you needed, you know, Republican science.

I think this is worse than pardoning war criminals - well, Trump U was. I just throw in the pee vitamins to highlight the abject stupidity of everyone that thinks Trump isn’t a criminal and con man.

But I guess some people are cool with fleecing the elderly out of their life savings -74 million of them. I hope each and every one of them has absolutely everything they’ve worked for stolen out from under them , their homes, their savings, everything…just so I can laugh at their misery.

We have a lot more than that. For one, we have Cohen’s plea deal document itself. (You can start reading on p. 11.)

We also have copies of the checks signed by Trump. These are documents in evidence that support Cohen’s claims.

It’s clear you have barely a passing acquaintance with this case and the evidence that has already been amassed, and, it would appear, a less than complete knowledge about how the law works.

You’ve yet to offer an alternative explanation for why Cohen would pay a sex worker out of his own funds to silence her for behavior that he himself, Cohen, did not engage in.

This is an actual, possible crime that Trump has engaged in, for which he has been charged under the moniker of ‘Individual 1,’ just as the OP requested. It did not arise in a vacuum.

Your knowledge and reasoning are defective in my opinion, and engaging with you further is a waste of time.

Because there is a ton of publicly available evidence that he cheated on his taxes. A ton.

And you have read it.

Thread: Donald Trump, tax avoider

You asked for evidence, posters provided it to you, and in at least one instance you even acknowledged that there was something there.

That’s just his tax crimes.

There’s also a ton of publicly available evidence of obstruction of justice, campaign finance violations, sexual assault, and more. We’ve done this same dance with you over and over again.

“There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See”

IIRC, Cohen also had a tape he had clandestinely made of him discussing the payoff. And Trump Inc accountant Allen Weiselburg, who helped arrange the payoff, testified after being given immunity.

There is a ton of hard evidence aside from Cohen’s testimony. All this additional evidence firmly implicated Trump.

You’re right. I’d completely forgotten about the tape(s)!

I mean, FFS, how much evidence does someone need??

I also laugh at the “But he’s a criminal and a liar! How can we believe him NOW?” argument. Clearly, they’ve never spent time in a criminal court. A goodly number of witnesses in criminal cases are the criminal cohorts of any defendant.

That is certainly a supportable position.

Trump has also admitted to lying (see Woodward’s conversations with Trump in his latest book). So where does that leave us?

Ann_Hedonia said this in that thread:

This is the “something” I was referring to. And I stand by it. But did Trump in fact do this? I for one don’t know, but let me know if you do. I am not saying that there is no reason to believe Trump may have committed tax crimes. Again, let the investigations begin. I am just not sure of other’s certainty on the matter. I want to see what is turned up during the investigations also. As for the blind, I for one am not blind, and clearly see that in order to put someone in jail for a crime, you must prove your case in a court of law. This is not to say that neither you or anyone else is wrong to believe what they do.

Continuing on, one might go back in this thread, and even others that I did or did not participate in, and show the evidence that has been presented there, and one could then tell me if they could convict Trump of crimes that he has not already pled guilty to or been convicted of. I cannot, but could certainly be convinced going forward.

You’re so close to answering your questions. So close.

People think Trump cheated on his taxes because they have reason to believe that Trump cheated on his taxes. Reasons backed by evidence. Mountains of publicly available evidence. Mountains of publicly available evidence that you have read and discussed on this board.

You know everything you need to know to address the issues you raised in the OP of this thread.

This “something” is a crime and we have evidence that Trump committed this crime. It remains to be seen if it can proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is guilty of this crime, but we, without question, have evidence that he committed this crime.

Exactly. Again, I’m not saying he did not commit crimes. So, for example, how sure are you? 100% or what. I don’t know. But if anyone is 100% sure, I don’t get it, because I am not.

This thread is about possible crimes. 100% would be definite crimes.

That’s a huge goalpost move.

1. Are those the major problems we have with Trump?
  2. Would you like to compare Maddow’s “dishonest tactics” to Trump’s…or is this just another “both sides do it!” without proportionality jab?

The audit line is Trump bullshit.

You’re not familiar with this fella Trump, are you?

Trump’s POSSIBLE crimes. Of which tax crimes are paramount.