Trying to find an adjustable strike-plate for a door latch

Only I don’t want just any old strike-plate that will work. We’ve this old house and several of the doors have this adjustable strike-plate. Two pieces of metal. One slides in behind the other in such a manner that the position of the hole is adjustable.

Looks like Door Strike Plate only two pieces, one that slides behind the other.

Found it Deltana SP2751U Dust Cup Adjustable Strike Plate - Knobs and Hardware Thanks.