TubaDiva has passed away

Oh, no. That’s awful. We’ll miss you Jenny. Horribly.
:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Words are useless. I am so shocked and saddened by this news. Thank you for all you did, Jenny.

Oh God! And so unexpected! This is horrible.

My condolences to her family…my mind is having a hard time wrapping around this and words are failing me right now. Terribly sad.

WHAT?
God in the Heavens, I… I mean…
Someone I only ever knew as this virtual incarnation, and how it hurts!

Oh Jenny, flights of angels blow tuba fanfares for thee to thy rest.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

FMTT. This is just…

This is the first time I’ve ever cried over someone I had never met.

I am in shock. I was just thinking how lucky we were to have someone so calm and patient running the SDMB, especially during the recent transition.

My heartfelt condolences to her family. She will be greatly missed.

When was she last “just here”? I googled to see what I could find. I found the same funeral home page that has already been posted, but Google time-stamped it as “2 days ago”.

A little sick to my stomach reading this. RIP, Jenny.

June 28.

Her last post was June 28th.

https://boards.straightdope.com/t/new-rules-and-corrections-june-27-2020/913455/10?u=robby

RIP Tuba Diva. You gave so much to this community. You cannot be replaced. I apologize if I gave you Tsuris during the switch over to Discourse. All the best to your family.

Oh no no no no no

Speechless. Totally shocked and saddened. Just blown away.

What horrible news. Devastating.

I am stunned. Never expected this. She was always so kind, even when I was bad. This is an earthquake in Doperland.

Peace and comfort to her family.

OMG! That was a post she made replying to ME!

RIP, a name I’ve known, although rarely interacted with, since I joined in 2004.

I know the site changes must have been stressful and I’ve tried my best not to complain and just accept them as they are.

Sending prayers to all your friends and family.

Tuba Diva is the reason I started posting (I submitted a few Weird Earl sites and she wrote back very warmly - I bet I still have her note somewhere in the bowls of my email archives).

I am really bummed.