Tucker "I'm Not Gay" Carlson proves it

Actually, I never have made light of someone’s “gay experience” when such an experience included physically violent retribution.

But I guess I’m just funny that way.

If Tucker’s initial story is true, he assaulted a guy for hitting on him. If Tucker’s update is true, he assaulted a guy for hitting on him and “assaulting” him. Neither is okay. It would be okay to defend himself at the time of attack, but completely unacceptable for him to go after the guy as a vigilante.

If Tucker’s story is true, I can understand his reaction at the time. What I am pissed about now his ‘We kicked the fag’s ass, because we were manly men and that’s what men do.” The appropriate telling of this story, now that Tucker is a big boy, would be along the lines of “I was hit on in a restroom when I was young and I was scared. So scared, in fact, that I reacted wrong…I beat the guy up. In hindsight, I know that wasn’t the right thing to do, and I’m ashamed of my actions.”

Not that any of this matters anyway, because they conversation these losers were having is just stupid. Stupid commentary about how gay guys just have to stop trolling bathrooms and getting these innocent, hard-working, NOT GAY Republicans in trouble by being so damned irrestible and fabulous. Idiots—these pundits are idiots.

On today’s show, Tucker uses Hollywood actors to reconstruct his fight with the guy in the men’s room. (I think Tucker’s in the purple- certainly he was born to it so it would make sense.)

Tucker wasn’t exactly “in high school”–no matter where the Incident occurred. He attended St George’s School in Newport, Rhode Island.

Trivia from the Wikipedia article: