Ufo's

Somewhere between 3 and 5. I remember particularly a weather balloon over Ft. Worth around 1996 that caught enough people’s attention to make the evening news.

I have. I retrieved a weather ballon and its radiosonde package when it feel to earth. Space Data Corporation alone launches 2,000 weather balloons per day, and that doesn’t count the 1700 “big goddam balloons” launched by the National Scientific Balloon Facility over the last 25 years.

People see them. Just because you hear hoofbeats doesn’t mean it’s zebras.

I suspect UFOs are some kind of mirages in the sky, like something you see in the desert. But again, where is that original image coming from?

yeah, most are mistaken identity, illusions, perhaps delusions of a disturbed mind- but for those cases that can’t be explained away-

Experimental government aircraft- such as what I think caused the Arizona triangular formation that was videotaped a couple of Marchs ago.

ANNNNND- Inter-dimensional beings that mess with peoples heads- sort of a shadow race that has existed uneasily alongside humanity- some maliciously but all in a tricksterish manner-
the writings of John Keel, Whitley Streiber & Ed Conroy get into this in some detail- not to mention a lot of Christian authors on the paranormal.

Ooookayyy! This is where you lost me.

walks away shaking his head and muttering

Hi All,
My Mom always said I was so crazy I must be from another planet. Proof enough for me.
Ravi

Your point, I take it, is that large balloons are a rare sight, or at least are a rare sight for you.

If that’s the case, how would you know a balloon if you saw one?