Ugly Betty, nuh-uh, you DI-ENT (Jan. 18)

Alexis enlisted Wili’s help in toppling her father. Her carrot for Wili is the E-I-C ship of MODE. Doesn’t make her “anti-Daniel” as much as it makes her “pro taking advantage of Wilhelmina.” There’s nothing to say that once Bradford is out of the way Alexis won’t turn on Wili. It’s not like Alexis hasn’t cut a Wili out of her life before.

I thought Alexis was after Editor-in-Chief of Mode, not daddy’s publishing mogul-ship.

I guess it makes sense if she’s after the whole thing, and Mode is just Wili’s cookie.

But how is she going to wrest daddy’s empire from him? Unless he dies, she can’t have it. Even if Bradford got sent to prison or something, Alexis-as-Fey can only “inherit” so much.

It’s not often that I read something online that literally makes me laugh out loud, but this remark is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in weeks. Thanks, Otto! I needed that laugh, even though it did cause me to snork a snootful of orange juice up my nose.

Bwa! I hope they use that line on the show.

Frankly, from everything we see, Wili really would make a better editor-in-chief than the likable but pretty helpless Daniel.