Uhf - Dvd

Ah man, I wish they’d let Al make another movie. Oh well, feel free to discuss the movie and DVD at length. I particularly like the way the deleted scenes were presented. And it makes me think, geez, they must have been planning a 40 hour movie!

Anyway my #1 problem is I bought the DVD and it has no inner card! They almost always do. I don’t want to go to all the trouble of heading back to the store unless I’m certain there’s something missing. So has anyone bought this DVD and did it have a title sequence card inside?

Much abliged.

Nothing came inside my box but the actual disk, either.

I bought it back in July (in the US) and haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. I want to have peace and quiet to concentrate, because this is the kind of movie that you miss something every time you blink. And, as every parent knows, there is nothing like sitting down and looking comfortable to make the kids suddenly remember that they need you right this second. But tomorrow, ah! Tomorrow is my birthday, and when the little kid is off to preschool, the big kid is off to school, and the fella is off to work, the DVD player is aaaaaaaallllll mamma’s :smiley:

Thanks. Saved me a buck fifty for the trip.

Cool, enjoy. When he works on the TV schedule be sure to pause and zoom in to peruse the shows not mentioned. They had another animal show beside Raul’s.

Today, we’re going to teach poodles how to fly.

Have you figured out how to make Al scream at you yet?

Oooooooooo, sounds really cool.

So, is it The Best DVD Ever?

What are the extras like?

Go ahead, spoil away, I don’t mind.

Supplies!!!

And to answer your question, this DVD has the best extras of any I’ve ever seen. Wierd Al rocks!

Well, I’ve got him upset at me but he hasn’t screamed like I know he can. Like at the end of the last song on his “Smells like Nirvana” album.

I have only been disappointed once on this DVD. And that is that the eggs on one side are the same as the eggs on another.

Oh, and if Al is as good at remembering addresses as he appears to be, then good God is he good.

Also did Spongebob go to a Spatula City or was that place called something else, in the first episode.

And the whipcream in the mouth. They do that now on that summer Nick game show thingy.

All I know is, the part on the DVD that had me rolling in the aisles was…

“Those Darn Homos”!

Unfortunately, the DVD apparently does not include the deleted scene in which Philo teaches us how to make plutonium from common household items. How disappointing :smiley:

It does. You need … something, a car battery, and a bowl of red jello. Oh, and a microwave that can handle 8,000 degrees. Put them all in the microwave for 12 minutes.
Oh, and leave the house for a few days.

Hey! He reads a terrible review from the Chicago Reader in the commentary. Cool.

Although there is an ad for Spatula City in UHF, Bikini Bottom is not one of its seven locations. SpongeBob shops at the Barg-'N-Mart, where he was able to buy a hydrodynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments. Barg-'N-Mart is a regular old supermarket. Spatula City sells spatulas, and that’s all.