UK doper help please: how to verify someone is UK citizen?

Sis in law is my wife’s older sister. Twice divorced and 2 years post chemo and cancer free.

Now here’s a twist. Someone came and threw a couple of eggs last night on our living room window. Both my wife and I heard a couple of bangs but were almost asleep and didn’t go out to check. It was also windy and very rainy. We live on a cul de sac in a very untraveled neighborhood. We’ve got a big hedge out in front and it looks like from the egg splatter that whoever it was threw a couple of eggs over the hedge and hit the window. It did not look like they came into the yard and a direct shot at an angle to the window. There was also a 6 egg carton left in front of the hedge (by the street) with one broken egg in it. When it’s light tomorrow I’ll look to see if there are some broken eggs on the roof.

Wierd. No teenagers live in any of the neighboring homes. Although the renters sometime before we moved in 18 months ago had a bullet hole in the window in about the same location as where the eggs came in. (But it’s a real white bread no crust upper middle class neighborhood less than 2 miles away from where Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and the Costco founder live).

I called the police to report it. Also explained the soap opera that is sis in laws involvement with the Nigerian scam. The officer said he expects it was kids. That he’s never heard of similar scammers doing anything but moving on to the next opportunity. The police will have patrols come by.

So, most likely a coincidence. But I am still furious with my sis in law. What a fucking soap opera.