Updated Title: Sad news, Doper jz78817 has died

Oh, god. I’m so sorry for your loss.
So sad.

That’s horrifying and so sad. I’m very sorry. My condolences to you and all who loved him.

Damn. I was so hoping for a happier resolution to this. I’m so sorry, zeisamkelt. Suicide causes so much pain. Your brother’s comments were always worth a read. I’m so very, very sorry he was in so much emotional pain. Praying for peace, yours and his.

What sad, painful news. I am so sorry. I hope peace finds you and your family soon.

Dammit!

He was one of less than a dozen posters on this board whose car advise I can take.

Title changed.

I’m really sorry for your loss. He was helpful to me when I was having issues with my Ford car, and I think he added a lot to the board for other people, too.

Good God. I am so sorry.

I have no words, except that I am terribly sorry for your loss. I had a nephew who was schizophrenic and ended up killing himself, so I can certainly empathize.

Come here to blog as long as it helps.

Ugh. So sorry zweisamkeit.

@puzzlegal , thank you for the title update.

We had talked about the board upgrade and how he was really liking the Discourse setup. He had really been impacted by @AdminModTubaDiva 's death; a few days before that happened he had sent her an email thanking her for all her work in getting the board transferred over and stuff.

He was only 44. His birthday was just on Wednesday.

Such terribly news. I too appreciated his advice and insights here. He was much too young. I’m very, very sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry to hear this.

I’ve read many of his posts, and he always had something to add to the discussion, especially regarding cars and computers.

I am so, so sorry, zweisamkeit. I know it’s still early, but if and when you have services I’d really like to attend, for you and your brother both. I’m not too far away, just in Lansing, if you need anything that I can help with. Love to you.

I’m so sorry

I’m so sorry, zweisamkeit. Prayers for you and your family.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending my best thoughts for you and your family.

Ah shit shit shit. I’m so sorry.

I’m so sorry to hear that. He seemed like a good dude.

I’m so sorry about this. Hugs to you and your family.