Updated Title: Sad news, Doper jz78817 has died

I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you.

I’m very sorry for you and your family.

I’m staying with my parents for the weekend and we have the Science Channel on to just kind of stare at and what’s on most commercial breaks?

A commercial about reaching out to veterans who are depressed bc you might save a life, ending with “September is Suicide Prevention Month”.

We grieve with you.

~VOW

I’m staying with my parents for the weekend and we have the Science Channel on to just kind of stare at and what’s on most commercial breaks?

A commercial about reaching out to veterans who are depressed bc you might save a life, ending with “September is Suicide Prevention Month”.

Oh FFS, if this wasn’t tragic it might almost be comical, except totally not. The only channel you could probably escape anything like this is the Cartoon Network, and you guys are already suffering enough without having to listen to that cacophony as well.

I’m holding all of you tightly in my heart…and hoping for better television programming with fewer in-your-face moments.

This is such a shame.
:cry:

Crap.

I am sorry to read this and can only send my sincerest condolences and virtual hugs.

I’m sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry for your loss. I had a similar loss back in 1988. It’s heartbreaking.

SO sorry. Wish there was something we could do.

We’re here if you need to vent. Or mini-rant…

My sincerest condolences, @zweisamkeit, to you and your parents. Having family pass away unexpectedly can be a real hammer to the heart. Your bother was a welcome presence on this Board and will be sorely missed.

Oh I’m so very sorry. I hope you and your family find peace.

My condolences. I’ve had a few very short interactions with jz78817 on this board and found him to be insightful, personable, humorous, and informative.

Oh, man, I’m so sorry for your loss. I enjoyed reading his contributions.

@zweisamkeit — oh no! I am so very sorry!

Oh, this is just terrible.

I know we are never supposed to ask why in cases like this. But that’s always the question that haunts me.

I’m so sorry for you and your family.

My words fail me. I am stunned and saddened. My prayers are for you, your brother and your family.

So much love to you and your family. :heart:

I am so sorry. May his memory be eternal.