Urbanredneck, what the FUCK were you THINKING???

I’m not opening the link. I just want to wipe people like that out of my memory.

Flyer is the much better speller, though. Almost an intellectual troglodyte. But yeah, he’s even worse.

That would be ¿Por qué no los dos?

I realize y’all are used to the notion that raping Spanish vocabulary and grammar is funny-haha, but in this case you happened to miss a little word which turned your attempt from “whey not both?” to “whey both?” :smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack:

That would be “why not both,” not “whey.”

Wow, and I thought the Spanish word for whey was suero!

“…may contribute…”
“…at risk for worsened symptoms…”

Those are important caveats that in no way validate the suggestion that the fundamental symptoms of BPD are tied to menses.

Nobody cares.

Sure, but that doesn’t make it an appropriate question in a thread where a parent is worried about their kid. Plus there are better ways to ask whether PMS can exacerbate BPD symptoms.

The way he did it, it sounds like he’s asking about PMS in women in general.

I’m sorry I forgot the space btwn por and que, and also the word no. I was quoting a meme from memory, perhaps you have seen it. I don’t have the keys for the other things I missed, it was not an attempt to rape anything. I wrote the phrase wrong by accident.
Did you have anything pertinent to the topic at hand to contribute or you just wanted to flip a nut on me about my sub-standard Spanish?

Urbanredneck and “thinking” should not be used in the same sentence, as it makes no sense. What was the wine glass thinking when it fell off the counter and shattered on the floor? Same answer.

Just like the clannish ogreish shit person that you are.

Urban Redneck’s question was a reasonable one. He’s not a woman nor, apparently, a medical professional. The timing and placement of his question sucked, however.

I’m mostly confused how that didn’t end up as a warning. Like… He has a pretty long pattern of throwing these kinds of misogynistic bombs into threads.

Personally I found the throwaway “do you get a discount at Taco Bell” line equally offensive. Both comments would have come with a warning and not a mod note if I were wearing the hat.

I did! The post said exactly the opposite of what it was clearly trying to say, and it bothered me.

If it was a reasonable question he wouldn’t have asked it.

The most charitable interpretation of what he might have meant is not entirely unreasonable.

Pretty much this.

I just had a Godwin moment there thinking on who else we could interpret THAT charitably.

This board is very tolerant of trolls, especially sexist ones. It takes about ten years before anyone does anything about it.

Me too, I just madean ATMB thread about it…