Urbanredneck, what the FUCK were you THINKING???

(Sorry for such a shitty Pitting – I have an intense headache, or I’d make a much better one)

A poster makes a thread about his daughter’s problems with depression and anxiety. The poor girl has been having some serious issues – she’s been diagnosed as BPD, she’s suicidal – naturally, her father is scared.

Dopers are offering advice, encouragement, good wishes, etc. Our good friend Urbanredneck’s contribution?

(BTW, this isn’t the first time he’s shown us such open-minded and progressive wisdom)

Do you have any sense of compassion, or even what is fucking appropriate? You see a parent here, genuinely scared for his kid, and all you want to know is, “dur…it’s probably PMS, she’s a chick, durp durp!!!”

Fuck you.

When females are nothing but the sum of their reproductive parts, it’s easy to ignore they’re also people - even when you are also a people.
Here’s the problem; UrbanRedneck enjoys getting people riled up, especially women. I don’t know if it’s the lashing out of a genuine incel or the hobby of a person who shits their pants in public just to enjoy how everyone else on the bus reacts.

I know, I know - porque los dos?

See: user name.

Which is a troll in and of itself.

Honestly, I feel there’s a chance he wasn’t deliberately trolling. He may simply be ignernt. Lack of insight is a hell of a drug.

He is far and away the most annoying poster here, full stop.

When he gets too annoying, he tones it down for a while until we forget.

He’s probably just going through a male midlife crisis.

What can we say in his defense?
Better than Flyer.
That’s all I’ve got.

The twerp is a long-time troll, and if he’s not been on your Ignore list before, he ought to be now.

I forget the name – thank fuck – but some other conservatard asshole basically chimed in on a recent thread in which someone disclosed potential depression by saying “Buy a bullet, rent a gun” or something to that effect.

Conservatives are just clannish, ogreish shit people. They enjoy watching other people suffer. But I confess, I enjoy watching them suffer.

Ho–ly crap! That is the most disgusting remark.

I avoid the threads he starts, but when he plops a big shit right in the middle of a thread, it’s hard to ignore. He constantly posts misogynist garbage that’s thiiiiis close to the line and he gets away with it. I reported him this time, and I’ll keep reporting him. I hope other people will report him, as well. The mods can’t fix what they don’t see. He needs to be gone.

amen!

Got ‘em banned, too.

I dont wanna let Urbanredneck off the hook. . .but PMS can make BPD even worse than it already is.

https://psychcentral.com/news/2018/06/03/for-women-with-borderline-personality-disorder-symptoms-may-worsen-with-periods/135859.html

That’s beside the point. A non-troll posting in good faith would start a GQ thread asking “Can monthly hormone changes exacerbate BPD?” and not one person would have even the slightest issue with it. Leaping like the Turd Prince into a sensitive thread with great personal trauma potential for the OP to ask a stupid fucking PMS question is Troll 101, also Cuntish Asshole of Gaping Proportions 201.

Fuck that assclown. Sideways, with Ratty’s broken glass dildo*. Twice.

*If that dildo were severely cracked and broken, would he subsequently be a sharding fartist?

For me, it’s that he wasn’t looking to be supportive w/ his suggestion - what’s she going to do, get a hysterectomy at 20 in hopes of improving her mental health? Had he couched it as, ‘Some things may be out of her control due to BPD being affected by PMS.’ or whatnot that’d be a whole other story. But that’s something he’d never do unprompted.

It’s like the doctor saying, " You have serious mental issues, but since you’re a girl we’re gonna blame it on your uterus. Go home and get pregnant like the second class human being you are. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it."
So demeaning.

I reported him too. I guess I shouldn’t have posted in that thread. But I get cluster headaches and it took way too long to convince my doctor that they didn’t have anything to with my periods.