US-hostile nation authors writing Clancy-type thrillers

One type of book I would be really curious to read would be a Tom Clancy-type military techno-thriller written by an author whose nationality is ‘hostile’ to the United States - i.e., a Russian, Chinese, Iranian, Libyan or other such author.

There are perhaps hundreds of military thriller novels written by American or Western authors depicting the United States fighting against the likes of Russia, China, Iran, etc. and I think it would be fascinating to see a novel from the opposite perspective - depicting Russian Akulas vs. American SSNs, or Chinese J-20s against American F-35s, etc. But such novels seem virtually non-existent. Are they just not translated, not easily available, etc… or is it simply that the military techno-thriller is indeed absolutely dominated by American/Western authors? You’d think that surely there would be a few authors in China or Russia who’d fancy this genre.

In the realm of detective novels (with western authors).

North Korea

USSR

Here’s a real life memoir by Victor Cherkashin

Spy Handler: Memoir of a KGB Officer - The True Story of the Man Who Recruited Robert Hanssen and Aldrich Ames