US Representative calls for journalistic investigation of Congress

Any chance she’ll lose her seat in November?

Big time.

Not to worry. As everybody knows, the only Real American Journalists™ work for the Fox News Channel, and I’m sure they have the criteria ready and waiting.

Not to mention the rack and thumbscrews. . . .

How the fuck did she get elected in My Minnesota, land of my birth, 10,000 lakes, and the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party? No, campers, it ain’t the Minnesota Democratic Party. We got us some ol’ time Wobblies up there. And there’s no room for right-wing crazies, or so I thought.

That does it. I’m working out a way that I can keep my job and move back home. :mad:

I’ll just say this: Stillwater.

Seems like a charming town easily embarrassed by what they wrought on the political landscape. Throw more door-to-door canvassers at it.

Yeesh! Do I have to teach my grandfather to suck eggs? :wink:

I would’ve been worried had this happened between 2002 - 2005. Now I’m pretty sure it will be laughed at by more people than taken seriously.

Why not give her more publicity? If the press were so liberal, then the press would seek her responses as a Republican spokesperson every time they needed a talking head. This would be very entertaining. Unlike the very popular Ann Coulter, this woman is actually an elected Republican.

I think Palin’s got a nicer rack.