Vaguely familiar

I can not for the life of me remember the name of that one movie where one group of guys was going after the other opposing group who were both doing the same kind of thing but the one group could just never seem to succeed. You know the one I’m talking about? It also starred the same guy who was in all those action, drama, romance, comedy sort of movies all the time back then.

Was this meant to go in thread games ?

yep. sorry

I meant, was this supposed to go in Cafe Society, or is it really a thread game ?

Like it’s actually supposed to go into Thread Games.

Ah.
Anyway, I think i know the movie you’re talking about…did it also have that woman in it ?

The ditz who was in bunch of other movies like that herself? Yeah. How did she ever get into all that, do you know?

No idea. iirc, she was only in that one scene, with the guy who was in that tv program.

Were sports involved?

Beau Bridges?
Or Jeff?

Maybe Burt Reynolds?

When was back then ?

Are we allowed hints?

The ditz-Goldie Hawn?

Well Beck, I’m thinking it was someone else in a different movie. One that was about a bunch of different stuff mostly. And also about that other thing.

Ah. I see?

Did you have a typical relationship with your Mother?

Mostly, but sometimes not. Except when it came to the unusual stuff, it was always same old same old, if you know what I mean.

Hmmm? :thinking:

How are your dreams affecting your daily life?

Are you dwelling on insignificant things?

Oh just the usual stuff. Although it’s nice when you can have dreams about that one thing, you know. Everybody does sometimes, you know.

During the time before I see you again, I suggest laying off the streaming movies and watching premium channels.

Maybe read a good book.
And call your Mother.

The hour is up. See you next time.

Yeah, the title sequence freaked me out as a kid. But mostly, I just remember the dog.

I wanted a dog like that so much! Now I can’t even remember the name of the breed. Maybe it started with an S? You know the kind of dog I mean - with that one type of coat?

Oh, I know the ones you’re talking about. They bark sometimes and their coats come in various colors. They can be affectionate and will let you scratch and pet them. They even come when you call their name too!

And they chase rats

It was like West Side Story, except it didn’t have music or dancing. And the girl wasn’t Natalie Wood. In fact, I’m pretty sure she was blond. And the movie was made after WSS.

Does that narrow it down any?