Very strange poll for men

Ok, help me figure out if this is just one of those weird things that only a handful of people know about or not. Anyone who knows why I am asking, please do not spoil it and tell, just answer the questions, I will 'splain later:

1. Age
  2. state/region/country from which you hail
  3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change)
  4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you?
  5. spoiler why not, if the answer is no

Oooh, a poll!

1. 55
  2. England
  3. Anglo-Saxon
  4. Yes, provided that …
  5. either she can cook or she’s hot.

1. Age 37
  2. state/region/country from which you hail Canada
  3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change) Caucasian
  4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you? Yes

For 4 I assume you mean someone I know at least, not some random stranger.

1) Age 39
2) state/region/country from which you hail Aotearoa/NZ but living in the US
3) ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change) Mongrel. Ok mostly English
4) would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you? No
**5) spoiler why not, if the answer is no ** The simplest reason of all - I don’t think much of spaghetti.

1. Age

2. state/region/country from which you hail

3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change)

4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you?

6. 47

7. northeastern North Carolina

8. Caucasian

9. no

Low carb diet. Discounting the diet, 4 goes to maybe, dependent on how well I know her.

1. 26
  2. Germany
  3. Caucasian
  4. I can’t see any good reason not to, so yes.

I’m curious to see what this is about – usually, those polls end with someone telling me ‘that means u r gay LOL!!’ for no good reason.:dubious:

1. 28
  2. India
  3. Indian
  4. Sure, assuming it’s not poisoned or otherwise inedible.

I’m curious too; this is one of the more bizarre polls I’ve seen in IMHO.

1. Age – 63
  2. state/region/country from which you hail – Australian living in the US
  3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change) – Australian
  4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you? – Yes
  5. spoiler why not, if the answer is no – Not applicable
  1. Age: 47
  2. state/region/country from which you hail: California/Bay Area/USA
  3. ethnicity: WASP
  4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you? umm… sure?

I think I’m gonna have to drop this class…

1. 39
  2. Arizona
  3. White
  4. No
  5. I hate spaghetti

1. Age: 37

2. state/region/country from which you hail: Philadelphia, USA

3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change) Anglo-Irish-Welsh-German-Irish American :smiley:

4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you? Depends on the woman

1. 47
  2. see location
  3. white
  4. sure, why not?

Is this a family argument you’re trying to win?

“woman not related to you” can range from your girlfriend of 10 years to someone who just knocked on your door. Does this question apply to all these women? Is the vagueness deliberately part of the poll?

1. 22
  2. Floriduh
  3. Caucasian
  4. Yes I would…though maybe not if it wasn’t my girlfriend who made it. Sounds like anyone who would prepare a meal “especially for me” who isn’t related to me is trying to impress me.

What a strange poll!

1. Age: 26
  2. state/region/country from which you hail: Singapore
  3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change): Chinese
  4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you?: Um, maybe? If it’s a friend, and she’s having me over for lunch, sure. If she’s a colleague, well, the missus might not be very happy. If it’s a random stranger, I’d run in the opposite direction, very quickly.
  5. spoiler why not, if the answer is no: Don’t want to upset the missus, don’t trust the quality and cleanliness of the food, just plain weird
  1. Age 41
  2. state/region/country from which you hail New Jersey
  3. ethnicity (yes, this is important to the poll for a change) Caucasian
  4. would you eat spaghetti made “especially for” you by a woman not related to you? If I knew the woman, yes. No, if
  5. spoiler why not, if the answer is no she was a total stranger.
  1. Almost 47
  2. MA
  3. Nothern European ancestry (white bread and mayonaise)
  4. It depends, but probably yes. As long as she’s not a stranger and I’m pretty sure she’s not a psycho.
  1. 45
  2. Born/raised in Arkansas, live in Virginia
  3. WASP
  4. Generally, yes, though I’m not a huge fan of it.
  1. 24
  2. USA, Boston
  3. Male
  4. Yes.

Midwest
White
Probably not

I would be very suspicious of something so common made “especially for me.” Offhand, I can’t think of a trustworthy reason why that would happen.