Voyage to the bottom of the Sea: question about the "SEAVIEW"

A better question is how did the Flying Sub bay fit into the forward compartment?

The same way the Chariot and The Space Pod fit into the Jupiter II! :wink:

lol. so true. irwin never let a thing like scientific fact get in the way of a good plot bunny! :smiley:

OK…first off, I realize that your post regarding David Hedison above is more than 10 years old…and likely you don’t even remember postin it. But…regarding your question neverthless…I don’t imagine Hedison has “any” regrets!! Hell the show (Voyage to the Bottom the Sea) was GREAT!!! Personally I LOVED it!!! I would much rather watch the older 60’s shows such as this one as opposed to all of Hollywood’s “new” technology bullshit!! Man, “this” was the era when television was GREAT!!! So, NO I don’t imagine David Hedison has any regrets!! If he does…he damn sure doesn’t need to have any, he did a super job!!!

I’m not sure what year it is where you are from. However, in this continuum that post is just a bit over 4 years old.

Quick, ask him what Mega-Millions numbers werill bebin drawn on March 15, 2011!

c’mon, baby, Daddy needs a new pair of shoes…

10-11-12-28-43

Are you posting from last week?

What I want to know is did Chief Sharkey ever pick two crewman for a work detail besides Kowalski and Patterson? Although in the second season there was a “California surfer dude” named Riley who had a few lines. Also the radioman “Sparks” which would be a nickname for the job.
There was one crewman who looked a little like the comic strip kid “Dondi”. Who was he? Did he ever get any lines?

I’m sure they would have had to pay more money if more characters had speaking lines.

:smack:

Okay, that should have fixed it. Could everyone check their chronometers to make sure we are again synched to Universal Standard Duration Causality?

Didn’t we just do that?
Uh oh…