Voyager 1 & 2 - Why they are the most awesome space probes in history

Medium.com is my new favorite website. You can write stuff in it and it looks good. It is also very easy to use.

Well, I’ve finished writing my first article there, which is about the twin probes Voyager 1 and 2. Check it out and tell me what you think!
I’ll keep writing more in the future, so perhaps I can still use this thread to post my stuff

Maybe my phone is messing up the order of the pictures - the caption about the gold info discs appears under a picture of a grape thief - is that intentional?

Besides that, cool. I hadn’t known about the Pioneer craft no longer being in contact, so learnt something today.

It’s not bad, but if you’ll accept some criticism, the writing could be improved. (You misspell “investment” in the first paragraph, which made me somewhat apprehensive continuing). Sometimes you capitalize Voyager/V1, sometimes not, etc. Factually it looks good though, and we can always do with more articles about space probes.

The spell check missed that one. Thanks for the feedback. The next one I write is gonna be better

I had to look carefully to find the golden record that can “be clearly seen”. I couldn’t find it until I adjusted/scrolled the window. It is under your title for some displays.

Good job overall, though. Keep it up!

Check it out. It is called “Why are people not so interested in astronomy?” I didn’t want to start a whole new thread about this