Wanted: Dialogue from True Romance

Ive been trying to find a word for word script on the movie True Romance. Not the screenplay written by Tarantino… ive found that easy enough. There are parts in the movie that are not on the screenplay and visa versa. I want the dialogue from the actual film. Anyone know how or if I can find that (hopefully via internet)?

The vast majority of the movie is taken directly from the page.

The stuff not in the script is as follows, to my knowledge:

The ending is completely different, so you’d need the entire “What would you do if I died?” narrative.

The “eggplant” and “cantaloupe” lines were ad lib.

Most of Brad Pitt’s dialogue was added, as Tarentino didn’t really write much for Floyd to say or do. (He wasn’t even a stoner in the script.)

Other than that, what are you missing?

[QUOTE=RainGrowsBrite]
I want the dialogue from the actual film. Anyone know how or if I can find thatQUOTE]

DVD, Remote Control, Pen, Paper

Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Play, Pause, Scribble, Repeat.
:eek: