War on Terror setting new standards for idiocy.

Personally I find it a little difficult to comprehend how any one of reasonable intelligence CANT mostly work out how a bomb operates,the media mostly censors those little details that can get fertiliser and other things to become an explosive .

Taking a course just makes it easier.

Its a sad fact of life that I have learned over the years that it is pathetically easy to bring some one into the world and just as pathetically easy to make them leave.
(before anyone jumps in ,I was not suggesting that I’ve killed my kids…yet!.)

Are we really equating AS-Level biology with “Mass Murder 101” here?

No we’re equating giving somebody information (at our expense)that they could quite happily live without and have done so so far in their lives up to date and giving someone information that could make them more efficient killers of other Iraqi civilians.

No doubt he’s as pure as the driven snow and his only desire to learn chemistry is so as he can go home and become a vetinary surgeon or maybe a paedetrician and give back something to all the innocent people back home rather then paying off some religous or cultural scores.

Or maybe not.

Either way its not down to the British taxpayer to pander to his whims.
I honestly cant understand how ANYONE could find it difficult to construct an operating I.E.D.

If you wanted to be cruel, you could lay that accusation at a great many people in the UK. For want of a better example perhaps, me. I’m taking an Open University course, hoping to improve myself despite living on an adequate wage. Would you begrudge me the financial assistance that makes the course affordable for me?

Despite the taunts from protestant class mates, I nor anyone in my family can :confused: That’s after combined chemistry and physics a-levels for me at least!