WAY more than you wanted to know about Rudy Giuliani

Seventy pages are a lot! But Ok, take some points that stand out:

1. Once Giuliani’s email account was loaded onto Ms. Dunphy’s computer, at least 23,000 emails associated with the account, including many from before her employment with Giuliani, were stored on her computer.
  2. Since Giuliani gave Ms. Dunphy access to his email account, she had access to information that was, upon information and belief, privileged, confidential, and highly sensitive.
  3. For example, Ms. Dunphy was given access to emails from, to, or concerning President Trump, the Trump family (including emails from Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump), Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, former FBI director Louis Freeh, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow, Secretaries of State, former aides to President Trump such as Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, and Kellyanne Conway, former Attorneys General Michael Mukasey and Jeff Sessions, media figures such as Rupert Murdoch, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson, and other notable figures including Newt Gingrich, presidential candidates for Ukraine, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, the Ailes family, the LeFrak family, Bernard Kerik, Igor Fruman, Lev Parnas, and attorneys Marc Mukasey, Robert Costello, Victoria Toensing, Fred Fielding, and Joe DeGenova.

Are those 23,000 emails now pubic record? Because I can not imagine that at least some of them do not disclose something illegal. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey is particularly hot right now, the second round of the presidential election in Turkey is in two weeks. The other names mentioned in that list are interesting too, at least the ones I know.
I will put a link to the Schadenfreude thread, seems fitting. There could be a lot of Schadenfreude coming if this develops in the right direction.