We broke up.

I’m not hiding at all, see my location? I think the real problem is that there’s just not the easy socialization structures that folks once had. We’ve become a more mobile society with most folks not staying in one place for very long. Plus, there’s plenty of “meat markets” out there, but no places where you can go if you want to meet someone for a serious relationship.

I would marry GGurl tomorrow if she would have me, but she won’t have me.
Rubystreak, I match the statistical requirements. I’m the Bus barelling down the street. Now if I can just find a careless jaywalker.

Hello ggurl , I’m also single, good (hot) looking, with lots of cash,highly educated and stuff .Maybe we can meet someday?

Reminds me of when Keesler AFB hosted the Special Olympics, and some of the athletes were hanging around the chow hall trying to pick up women.

Single . . . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Thirties . . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Kidless . . . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Employed . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Unhideous . . . . . . . . . . . check
Baggage well-stowed. . . . . . check
Humorous . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Educated . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Good hygiene . . . . . . . . check
Kind . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . check
Confident . . . . . . . . . . check
Penis . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHECK

Yes, the all important PENIS,I can only add HUGE!

The main problem is geography, then. I live in a college town and it’s just kind of hard for people in their thirties to meet each other. We all have regular jobs, the bars are full of kids, and I don’t know how to do this anymore. Ah well, just keep living my life and hope for the best.

No, Rubystreak, you’re being realistic I think. Now, I don’t require that dudes be childless (but they do have to want more kids, of course), and I still find an age-appropriate date to be a rare find. I think guys our age who are still single, let alone all the other stuff, are just few and far between. The thundering herd of single people hooking up right and left in our twenties has turned into a thinly-dispersed select group that only runs into one another now and then.

I almost forgot… Tuckerfan, Karmic, and as always, devilsknew, thank you for showing up. It’s nice to know that there are available gentlemen, even if people are really far away!! nonpolar, I’m not sure what to say about you, because I’ve seen your posts in other threads. But, lol!!

:slight_smile: Have a nice day!

You stand naked in your window while people wave shoes at you?

Dude. Weird.

Because that happens to me too.

Hey, my mommy lives in Columbus! And I’m more than willing to relocate to a warmer climate. :wink:

Hey Tuckerfan, my e-mail address is in my profile… :wink: :wink: :wink:
:slight_smile:

ggurl, as it happens, I happen to know where to find single men in Ohio who like think intelligence is sexy, are a heck of a lot of fun, and are willling to do as much as you like to take your mind off your troubles. E-mail me and I’ll tell you more. If you want evidence, check out the thread I started recently. Look, I’d given up, and I figured I’d wind up on my own. Now, I’m starting to realize I could be wrong. Meanwhile, I must admit that the SDMB has a truly fine community of men to flirt with. Enjoy!

CJ