We have been robble robbled of a great mind :Sadsmiley

My. Sweet. Lord.

Somebody please explain that joke to Lord Ashton, quickly. If you wait until tomorrow, he may suddenly start laughing in church.

Oh, wait. It’s a joke. I get jokes.

I don’t, whats the deal? Is it the accent or something?

I thought he was banned for taking his user name too seriously.

Yep.

I did leave the final “e” out deliberately. You see, Holmes has finally met his match. Moriarty was never able to truly defeat him, but the evil samarm has managed to steal a letter out of the great detective’s mouth without him noticing.

That’s the answer I’m using, anyway. It just seemed funnier without the “e”.

Why? Are the mods in cahoots with Wendy? sorry, I’ve been drinking

I’m totally bamfoozled. Why was he banned? I’ve checked out all the threads mentioned in this one and have yet to see where the mods warned him of anything.

Which would usually indicate that somebody lost a sock.

Some people thought he was trolling, but Jeff Olsen’s theory is probably the right one.

He wasn’t a troll, exactly, more like a gimmick poster.

I thought he was a pretty funny gimmick poster, though it was pretty obvious when he made his second gimmick thread that he might not be around too long. All the same, I was entertained.

BTW, as I said elsewhere, it’s possible that when he stole the vowels from someone’s post that constituted a misquoting, which would be a no-no.

I’m not sure why, but whenever I see the title of this thread, I am unable to contain a giggle, no matter how many times I’ve read it. Thank you, Aslan. Truly, we have been robble robbled.

Yeahhhh Aslan, how about only posting your .sig once per thread, mmmmkay? If you could go ahead and do that for us that would be grrrreat.

/lumbergh

.sig?

Definitely a sock. There was also a MayorMcCheese that got banned, with the same one-liner character related posting style.

The “sig” is what appears at the bottom of each (in this case) post, below a small line. Yours appears to be three periods. ( … ) The accepted thing to do here is to use it once per thread, since no one really needs to read the exact same thing several times in a thread. It can be turned on/off for each post in the fourth checkbox below the “Post reply” box, directly above the “Submit Reply” and “Preview Reply” buttons.

As for the OP, I thought he was harmless, but on the other hand, you give 'em an inch…

(Aslan2, Everything after this sentence is my sig.)

No, the .sig thing confused me. My sig used to be displayed as something else.
I remember someone saying their .sig to the hamburgular in another thread and then ElwoodCuse mentions how I should only turn on my .sig once per thread.
So, I’m still wondering what is meant by ‘.sig’

“.signature” used to typically be the file where your signatures were stored.

So some people still refer to them as “.sigs” for short.

Consider yourselves lucky. Over on TheSmartMarks forums, we have gimmick posters of all stripes, including ones dedicated to particular wrestlers. We had one named “Dutha Rose” who took great care to post everything - even current events and news threads - in the slurred, homespun manner of Dusty Rhodes.

It was maddening.