Webpage with Math character names?

Does anyone know of a webpage that has a comprehensive list of characters used in mathematics and their names? Often I’ll be reading something, and the author will use some weird cursive-y looking character. It can be kind of distracting not having a word to “say” in my head each time I come across that character in the text. If it is recognizably a cursive form of some latin or greek letter, I’ll read it as “script - [letter]”, but sometimes it just looks like a random squiggle. Similar problems can arise with characters that look like they are supposed to be the gothic form of some letter. Thanks in advance.

I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but I figured I’d let you give it a try.

Are you thinking of a greek gamma? The way I typically see the gamma is when it is used to describe something to be integrated over in the complex plane.

I probably should have been more clear in the OP that I’m not dealing of some particular character that I’m trying to figure out right now. It’s just something which happens from time to time. I know the names of most of the greek letters, and have a book which lists them all with their names if I encounter one I don’t recognize. But sometimes an author will use some strange thing that doesn’t seem familiar at all.