Weekly Comic Book Discussion 8/26/2004

Can’t help you, but just seconding the request. Also, I think we should be spoiling everything we read, to let others know what’s going on in books they’re not reading.

Green Lantern #180

Well, basically, after a chat with his Mom, and a bit of flying around, Kyle returns home to find his mother’s broken glasses. He checks the refrigerator, as he immediately suspects Major Force. Major Force makes a snide comment from off-panel about repeating himself, and instructs Kyle to check the oven instead. Where his mother, broken in half, has been stuffed. Yeah.

QUOTE=CandidGamera]Green Lantern #180

Well, basically, after a chat with his Mom, and a bit of flying around, Kyle returns home to find his mother’s broken glasses. He checks the refrigerator, as he immediately suspects Major Force. Major Force makes a snide comment from off-panel about repeating himself, and instructs Kyle to check the oven instead. Where his mother, broken in half, has been stuffed. Yeah.

[/QUOTE]

Jeez, poor Gail Simone is going to flip out after this one!

You have got to be fucking kidding me! I am beyond glad that I dropped that shit before Marz came back.

Just… unbelievable.