Weird, really weird. And gross. Mostly just nuts.

There’s another design modification I’d recommend if we were redesigning the Human Body. Might come in handy.

I seem to recall reading something, perhaps in the Dictionary of Misinformation**, that every year several swimmers run from the water believing a male dolphin is coming on to them with his erect penis. There’s also the occasional person who runs into the water believing said dolphin wants to have sex with them. What’s really going on is the dolphin is using his erection as an arm.

Must resist.

Must resist.

Must resist.
:::dashing over to the armless woman thread with new material:::

Come to think of it, my memory seems more along the lines of “News of the Weird”, not Dictionary of Misinformation.

And just what were you doing when you found this, I’d like to know?

What’s the word I’m looking for?

EWWWWWWWW!

Yes. Yes, that’s the one.

I notice there are no tips on how to take them out for drinks and dancing first. Sure I want them to trust me, but I wouldn’t want them to think I was only interested in sex!

What has me waggling an eyebrow over here is the fact that this person is admittedly a pre-vet student.

Ugh.

Maybe for easier oral sex, the dolphins should adopt the Jack Dean Tyler method for less nose bruising.

So, do dolphins have foreskin, then?

If so, wouldn’t it be like mittens when they’re grabbing something with their knob?

Diane, that was priceless! :smiley:

Surely its a joke…

Please don’t stick your arm where it doesn’t belong folks, You might come back with a stub.

boy. I thought MY vagina was talented. Looks like these dolphins can solve a rubiks cube with their silk igloos

In Desmond Morris’ book, The Naked Ape, he hypothesizes that humans are the sexiest animals on earth, according to our bodily structure and how we use it sexually (i.e. foreplay). After reading the FAQ for dolphin sex again (you know you’re spending too much time on the 'net when…), I’m starting to place dolphins as sexier than we are.

Prehensile genitilia?! Come on! Not even the greats like Ron Jeremy or Peter North can do that! I truly do hope I come back as dolphin in my next life.