Well, I can't say it's been a bad week...

But it’s certainly not been good, either. The best thing I can say about it is that it’s over.

sigh First, there was the business trip that I really didn’t want to go on. But I went, because it was what I was supposed to do.

Then, back to the office, where, again, things aren’t bad…but it’s not where I want to be. I’ve only recently realized that, while I don’t hate my job, it’s certainly not what I really want to be doing. I mean, I do my job, and I do it to the best of my ability. But…it’s about time for a change, and I mean a total change.

Yesterday…I began to feel bad. So, instead of going out, I stayed in last night, and I was in bed and asleep by 9:30. Well, now, I’m up, I’m awake, I’m bleaching my whites…and I feel miserable. Fever, chills, sneezing…but this laundry will be done, darn it!. Then I can crawl back into my miserable bed and sleep away the weekend, hoping(or maybe not) that I feel better by Monday.
Anyway…this is really not Pit-worthy, cause I’m just a little blah, not mad. So…y’all have a good day. I’ll be back in bed in an hour.